PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:39:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL Playoff Predictions

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I just can't stand biased announcing. To hear them talk about Martz you would think they went undefeated. Just like Merril Hoge on ESPN. I'd like to know what medication he is on. ::)

I got nothing against St. Louis. Ok maybe next week I do. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Kelly

Announcers I can't stand are: Chris Collingsworth...(i call him birdman)...lol also I don't like Al Michaels....I don't like Shannon Sharp from NFL today either.....Announcers I like....Troy Aikman (although I hated him when he wore a cowboys uniform) John Madden(u can learn a lot about the game listening to him) and ya gotta love Terry & Howie and those guys... plus I used to LOVE Jerry Glenville but hes not around anymore..these are just my opinions....lol......has anyone been to Aikmans website....i understand he has a system he came up with for stats that is really awesome.

Homer

Kelly

Quote from: Homer on January 09, 2005, 09:55:12 AM
I call Collinsworth "Turkey Neck" :P
I think his nose looks like a bird beak...I know it's nasty but all's fair in war & football....besides he talks crap about my Eagles so that's why I don't like him...lol

Homer

I'd just like to tackle him. I'm quite sure I could break him up pretty good. :P

Kelly

Quote from: Homer on January 09, 2005, 12:56:17 PM
I'd just like to tackle him. I'm quite sure I could break him up pretty good. :P

I like the way you think Homer!!

Kelly

Thats so sweet Barb....i was bitchin up a storm....lol

Pho3nix

yeah well, all looks good for my rams, they dont have to play philly.. and the colts, pats game will be rocking the football world next weekend. so my predictions for next week are this:

Rams/ Falcons - Rams
     Vikings/ Eagles - Eagles
     Colts/ Patriots - Patriots
     Jets/ Steelers - Steelers

Week of 1-22-05 and 1-23-05

Rams/ Eagles- Eagles
     Patriots/ Steelers - Steelers

Feb 6, 2005 (Super Bowl)
     Eagles/ Steelers -- Steelers

Homer

Homer

Boy Peyton Manning just can't win in the playoffs. All that talent on offense and only 3 points. :-\

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Tell me about it homer I am a Tennessee fan and when he played there he couldn't win the big game.  Its funny because the year after he left the won it all.

Homer

Isn't that ironic? Guy is very talented but comes up small in the playoffs. :o

Kelly

PSSssssssssssssSST Hey Homer..............................isn't it exciting....I can't believe they are almost there it's too much!!!
I am just anxious about next game.....then I'm gonna lose my mind I just know it....AAHAAHAAHAAH...HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

Homer

After that play it took my cats the rest of the day to come back downstairs. I scared the bejeezus out of them. Atlanta will be more of a challenge. It's early but I'm predicting a hard fought 24-20 Eagles victory.

Kelly

OMG yesssss my man Freddie!! Isn't he the best!! And Westbrook was just amazing too.My good friend and her hubby were here and both the men are Giants fans so she and I lost our minds and they stared at us like we were freaks.....but it was great....a very memorable game thats for sure!!!

Homer

How do you think Atlanta is going to like these conditions? :o

Sun
Jan 23   Snow Shower
31°/19° 50%

Kelly

I'm too nervous to think about it too much!! I'll be listening for Barbs screams to come in over the mountains...lol.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

It doesn't matter the weather because VICK will run all over anyone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview