Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Opening GIF

Started by BJLindsay,

Previous topic - Next topic

BJLindsay

I had a prob with my computer last night. I found a program called sidebar on my computer and went to uninstall it and when I did my computer froze. Well after a few minutes it came to. Then when I tried to go back into the control panel it said access denied or something like that. Well anyhow everything I did didn't work. Well i didn't want to reformat because I have very important docs and pics I haven't saved to disk yet so I just tried reinstalling windows.That worked it restored a backup. I got rid of the spyware that I had on my computer with spysweeper.Well to my prob. Well one of them. I had made my signature with flaming text yesterday and it used to open with internet explorer. Well I went to look at one of them today and it opened in Microsoft photo editor. For one I don't want it to open in that and two God it looks awful. It is all checkered and everything. My question finally is how do I get it to where it opens into IE by default. I tried open IE and click file - open - and then the file but it still opened it up into the editor.I just want when i double click it on the desktop to open in IE. Please help me. I have windows 98 second edition. Much appreciated.

Homer

Look in tech help. I posted your answer there. 8)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview