PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 09:26:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

has this happened to any of you?

Started by DrDaddy2Be,

Previous topic - Next topic

DrDaddy2Be

I just entered into the prize drawings for the cash prizes in pogo. I used one of my non-club names, that had over 5 million tokens in it, and i figured i'd dump them into the drawings, before pogo deleted my name. I entered into the $1000 monthly, the $250 weekly, and the $50 daily. I 'purchased' 20,000 tickets for the $1000 one, 20,000 for the $250 one, and the rest on the $50 daily, which the drawing was on Jan 14th. The ones i used for the 1000 and 250 drawing showed that i had tickets purchased, but the ones i used for the daily drawing didnt, so they just disappeared into space. If i wasnt entered into it, do u think they wouldnt have taken them from my account, but wouldnt u know it, they were taken, which means i was entered, right? Sorry if i seem like i am venting or something, i had a very rough birthday, first the weather was crappy, now pogo takes tokens from me, and does who knows what with them, so u know i am having a bad day, lol. Has this happened to anyone who has entered into the drawings, or did they only do this to me. I hope i posted this in the right place, and if not, i am sorry, i am might tired, especially after my day.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview