PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 11:22:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogocheats how do you earn money???

Started by theoneandonly,

Previous topic - Next topic

theoneandonly

This webbie is up 24/7 how on earth do you guys make money??
Do you have regular jobs and do this for fun??
Whooo - this webbis is great !!
O0

Mayhem

Most of us have regular jobs.

We do get some money from the google ads / paypal donate button on the main page.  O0

Personally i love pogo and cheating .. so this site is kinda a hobby of mine.

What really got me intrested in pogo cheats was when i spoke with Oscar in the pogo chat room (when he was beta testing First Class Solitaire auto). Then i met Tom on the pogocheats MSN groups .. and the rest is history!

Going on 2 years now .. wow, how time flies!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Quotethey sell autos

We do not sell anything .. we're here to keep you informed on whats new / give support for the autos.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

IndianLover

Now I confused Mayhem, cause i said in another room about purchasing then someone said it is donating then i started saying donate, and a member asked me why i say that. Now i confused cause you are saying you don't sell autos... so you guys aren't part of the autos? geez sry don't mean to be confused.

theoneandonly

I have NEVER heard these guys trying to sell anything - all they ever do is give advice and sound advice it is

I have so much praise for these guys on Pogocheats.net - not just for the super website they run but for the technical help they give on so many other issues.

YOU ROCK !!!  O0

I  have been here been here at all hours  from 2am to 11pm and someone will always offer advice - better than most internet providers WILL ever do !!

Thank you GUYS (and hopefully LADIES too)

Your Site is Great !!

PS I love Homer !! - hehehehehe ( You Da' Man !!! - Doh)  :-*

BadgeHelpOscar

I remember that day Mayhem in the first class room...I was like "what the hell???"

We still had the ZW name....that was funny, going into the rooms and beta testing a new auto with the ZW name. It wasn't long after they banned my screen name.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

maggot_man

i dont know as its top secret but i was just curious how auto's are made i may have ago at making 1 myself if its easy

also i just got some of my autos to work all of a sudden(popit) and i wondered which 1 makes the most tokens ty ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview