Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

woohooo my birthday 15th

Started by hurler128,

Previous topic - Next topic

hurler128

yea finally its come god thank u 8 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

maggot_man

Douglas

I don't even remember my 15th birthday.  That was more than twice the number of years ago than it is noww.  (A little brain/math teaser for ya)

Motley

Well Happy Birthday!!  I remember my 15th (which was half my age ago)...big hair, listening to the Crue, and playing the original Nintendo.   :D  Not much has changed except I have 2 kids now and my Nintendo has been replaced by online games. 

Brandon493

Happy Birthday! My 15th is on the 27th of this month.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Douglas on January 15, 2005, 03:07:16 PM
I don't even remember my 15th birthday.  That was more than twice the number of years ago than it is noww.  (A little brain/math teaser for ya)

OMG! Me too! I will be 35 in August lol :-[

pogoluvr

I will have to say I totally agree with the 1980's...I saw Motley when the were the Crue...."Girls,Girls,Girls Tour. Now this guy is turning 15 and my son is 13 so I am feeling kinda old now....lol :'(    anyway  Happy Birthday   8) 

LustyPirateWench

OMG... I'm three times 15 plus a couple... for me it would be best to go back to the 70's... Oh if I could do the 20's all over again, the stocks I would buy.. lol

LPW...

Motley

Quote from: pogoluvr on January 16, 2005, 06:54:29 AM
I will have to say I totally agree with the 1980's...I saw Motley when the were the Crue...."Girls,Girls,Girls Tour. Now this guy is turning 15 and my son is 13 so I am feeling kinda old now....lol :'(    anyway  Happy Birthday   8) 

lol...lucky you, finally seeing them this April in Canada.  All I can hope is they've gotten better with age (unlike myself).   ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview