PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 11:38:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

THANK YOU

Started by mayberleen,

Previous topic - Next topic

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Pho3nix on January 14, 2005, 09:37:59 PM
im a man, and i have a price if that helps... but i will let your mind speculate on that price.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....That is so funny Pho3nix.......you will not get my mind to speculate on a price.......HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  Don't you know by now that women get the last laugh......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.     :D :D :D :D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bob@pogopal

Yeah, men have a price: the one they are willing to pay! lol

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on January 15, 2005, 08:06:31 AM
Yeah, men have a price: the one they are willing to pay! lol

LOL....That is funny Bob, but I still think MEN will always have a price......but I guess I will give in and say that "You and Oscar" are priceless......LOL.    >:D >:D

kazandchip

Just wanted to add my thanks for the very prompt service I have received.WoW 5 minutes from getting out of Paypal to having the reg number in my e-mail.Do you ever sleep? I am in Australia and due to time difference I expect to wait but I have never ever been disappointed, :-*

BadgeHelpOscar

Depends on when you register in Australia...sometime you actually will have to wait for awhile....sorry about that.

I love my Aussie customers.

No worries
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

somethingspecail

summertime2203

Bob is so cute. The lady is lucky to have him in her life. Or is it the other way around. He is lucky to have her. Oh well, They both are lucky.
I know how she feels. I have a great guy in my life. Never will get tried of him. He is really good to me.
Bob I think you are still cute even if you are spoken for.
Summer

summertime2203

Hey guys what is the price we want to know? ;) ;D

pander1

BadgeHelpOscar

Yes, that is a pic of me last year when I had more hair.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

summertime2203

BadgeHelpOscar

Thanks, only my mother has said I was cute

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview