PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 03:24:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Autos that are worth paying money

Started by ItsyBitsy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnson

The one i am using now is pogocheats pinochlev 1.1 it is free and works gr8 ... I am only7 ranks away from finishing totally and have been running it for 2weeks now..

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

theoneandonly

Just would like to retract a stupid statement about I made about Tech Help on Auto....
I said back-up  - tech help was worthless
I sincerely apologize to to the staff that work so hard so enable us 'lazy' people to get our badges
You guys do ROCK !!!
Thank you for everything you do..... I have had a a few tech probs with the autos.... but the guys have been Superb !! !!!!
THANK YOU !!!
Keep up the good work  O0

gatime

I also have  bought all the auto that i know of but i don't know where you get 21monster from.    I have-  TurboTwister
also would like to say this is a great site, when help is needed they are as quick as they could possibly be,  now-a-days you
just don't see that very often.  O0

pogo tycoon

Gatime, look at the top of your screen where it says Pogo Cheats, right below that click "downloads". The link for 21 monster is there. 

touitsjesse

I think i have tried all if not most of the auto trials. I find that the bingo dauber is great, i avg. 40 bingos in 4 hours over night, poppit can draw too much attention, WWW was great and doesnt draw too much attention if you set the options right, world class solitaire was great, tri peaks is great, love liner and spider solitaire, all are great.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview