PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:49:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I'll be 23 on the 19th!!!

Started by BeetahCheetah,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Faerie

Quote from: RocknRollGirl on January 19, 2005, 01:20:36 AM
QuoteYou are most welcome, but PLEASE everyone, Have a fun, but SAFE B-day.. DONT DRINK & DRIVE PLEASE!!

I will have a Safe and Happy Birthday, Dream.  I do not drink and I have much more fun when I don't drink.  I am the one that drives everyone home and that is how I like it to be.  I say to each there own!!!

WTG!!!  O0  :-*

Dream Faerie

Is it anyone's "Golden Birthday?" Mine was when I turned 24 on the 24th of August. My hubbys was when he turned 24 on the 24th of Feb ;)

BeetahCheetah

Dream Faerie

Quote from: BeetahCheetah on January 19, 2005, 02:09:02 PM
mine was 4 years ago ... 19 on the 19th  :P

Did you do anything special for your Golden Birthday?

thumper69

Thank u beetah cheetah I hope your day went real nice.

RocknRollGirl

My Golden Birthday will not be till 2006 when I will be 23 on Jan. 23rd.  Its strange but my brothers birthday is on Feb 23rd, my father's is July 23rd and my mothers is Nov. 23rd.  So we all get to celebrate on the 23rd.  I plan on doing something special, but I am not sure what that is yet.  And Thank You Dream for saying WTG on me deciding not to drink, because not many in the age group I am in think that is cool, but like I said " To each there own".  Thanks again....... O0

RocknRollGirl

I would be glad to be your "third" daughter, Barbara since I do not have any sister's of my own.  Enclude me in your family and I will make you proud of me.
Bree   ;) O0

RocknRollGirl

WOW, I was not even thinking of getting more presents....LOL.   :-X

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on January 20, 2005, 10:03:33 PM
Nine aunts and uncles, all a year apart.  Bree, I just sent you a birthday gift of a year of Club Pogo.  You absolutely dazzle me and I am so proud of you.  Happy Birthday Darling.

Did you really? How sweet!!!! I must agree with you Barbara, Bree is a sweetheart (with an evil side I am sure lol)

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 20, 2005, 10:42:01 PM
Nine aunts and uncles, all a year apart.  Bree, I just sent you a birthday gift of a year of Club Pogo.  You absolutely dazzle me and I am so proud of you.  Happy Birthday Darling.

Did you really? How sweet!!!! I must agree with you Barbara, Bree is a sweetheart (with an evil side I am sure lol)

Thank you so very much Barbara (or should I say "Mom").  I will truly treasure the gift but,  most of all our friendship.  And thank you also Dream, you are such a sweet person too who helps out anyone just like Barbara does.  I thank you both from the bottom of my heart for a great "Birthday".  Both of you are the best.....along with a few others I have not named but I know they know who they are....Hugs and Kisses :-* :-*

Dream Faerie

Quote from: RocknRollGirl on January 20, 2005, 11:02:30 PM
Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 20, 2005, 10:42:01 PM

Thank you so very much Barbara (or should I say "Mom").  I will truly treasure the gift but,  most of all our friendship.  And thank you also Dream, you are such a sweet person too who helps out anyone just like Barbara does.  I thank you both from the bottom of my heart for a great "Birthday".  Both of you are the best.....along with a few others I have not named but I know they know who they are....Hugs and Kisses :-* :-*

I agree that Barbara is a sweet person, who helps others without a 2nd thought. THATS a true friend!  O0

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on January 20, 2005, 11:25:25 PM
It is actually Bree who has helped me.  I love that girl.  She is all that I would expect from a daughter. 

Awww, She IS sweet huh? Bree thank you for being so sweet to Barbara! & Barbara? You have more patience than me. I have to of my own kids & the whole neighborhood kids come hang out here, so I dont think I could take on another child. lol :-X

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on January 20, 2005, 11:33:27 PM
I was that Mom who had all the kids over and loved them to pieces. I had the sewing machine out and we would make costumes and put on plays.  I loved the sleep overs and making breakfast buffets.  I adore those children and I wouldn't trade that experience for anything.  Okay, I tried to return Christine and Victoria to the wrongs homes, who knew that they would realize that they weren't their daughters. Christine is about to get her degree to teach hearing impaired kindergarten children and alas, after five years of college Victoria is switching her degree to nursing. Yes, she will have ten years of college to show a prospective employer, lol.

OMG Barbara.. My parents are both hearing impaired since infancy (Dad had Polio & Mom had Whooping Cough) My 18 yr old niece Also is deaf & she got it from a severe ear infection while she was an infant. We are thankful that at least God gave her to a family familiar with deafness. It is so hard to find certified interpeters & teachers. I am 34 yrs old & I STILL have to go & interpet for my parents!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on January 20, 2005, 11:40:45 PM
Kris honey, my Dad has his full use of hearing and I still have to explain the logistics of the working instructions of a hinge to him.  Parents are fun!

Yes Barbara my dear, I LOVE my parents. I wanna strangle them sometimes, but I love them with all of my heart!
:-*

RocknRollGirl

I just want to "Thank You Both" for the kind words that you have written about me in the forum.  You said I have helped you Mom(aka: Barb), but you have helped for more than you will ever know. And Kris you are such a sweet person and you are always there when someone needs you.  Both of you are "Heaven Sent" to be of aid for anyone that needs it, no matter if it is here or in the real world.  I just wanted to tell you Kris I learned sign language when I was 8 yrs old, because I have a cousin who is hearing impaired and I have to say that it was the greatest when I could finally talk to her one on one.  I still go around and help the hearing impaired people in the Hospital, Nursing Home's and the Children Centers.  It gives me a since of reward that no one can take away from me and I Thank the Lord when I come home knowing I have great hearing.  Thanks again for all the great kind words you both have said about me, but you both desire great and kind things said about both of you because you are both kind, sweet and giving also.
Bree

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

i just have to say, all 3 of you are very sweet!!
and its nice to see people talking -good- about one another, and not say anything bad -- i find u don't come across people having "good things" to say about one another too often anymore

Dream Faerie

Quote from: fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo on January 21, 2005, 01:14:49 PM

i just have to say, all 3 of you are very sweet!!
and its nice to see people talking -good- about one another, and not say anything bad -- i find u don't come across people having "good things" to say about one another too often anymore

Can we say we ALL rock?    ;D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Homer on January 21, 2005, 02:08:53 PM
Someone say rock?

That guy is cute Homer.. But do you know what I wanna see? The pukey smiley (not that someone puking would be smiling lol) But we need one like Yahoo has. Dont ya think? 8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview