PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 09:40:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Point Pleasant

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Anyone planning on catching this new series tonight at 9pm on Fox?

Here's a series description:

A half-devil woman's search for her mortal mother turns a quiet beach town in New Jersey into a battleground of good vs. evil. >:D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Kelly

yu p i got it on now Homer....check out the new show on nbc called "medium" it is really good too

Homer

I thought the first episode could have been better. :-\ We'll see about tomorrow night's episode.

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

ohhhhh no, i forgot to record it before i went to work....

see, thats what i get for going to work and trying to make some money...
lol

so it wasnt as good as u expected?
and theres another eppy on tomorrow night?

Homer

Yes, a new episode tomorrow. I guess I expected a mature themed type show. The main characters seem to be teenagers. I guess I have grown out of Fox's key demographic. :'( Sometimes you can catch a Fox rerun on Friday nights or something. If i see it's being repeated I'll let you know.

To give you a brief rundown the show is about Satan's daughter. She is both evil and good because she has a human mother. I can see it tomorrow " Satan's daughter is back and boy is she pissed because she has PMS!" :P >:D LOL Hope that doesn't offend anyone. ;)

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

Quote from: Homer on January 19, 2005, 07:53:50 PM
Yes, a new episode tomorrow. I guess I expected a mature themed type show. The main characters seem to be teenagers. I guess I have grown out of Fox's key demographic. :'( Sometimes you can catch a Fox rerun on Friday nights or something. If i see it's being repeated I'll let you know.

To give you a brief rundown the show is about Satan's daughter. She is both evil and good because she has a human mother. I can see it tomorrow " Satan's daughter is back and boy is she pissed because she has PMS!" :P >:D LOL Hope that doesn't offend anyone. ;)

a little chocolate will help with that PMS....
oh, and i guess the whole Satans daughter thing would kinda set me off too... lol

Kelly

Um it didn't hold my attention at all....big dud for me but thats ok I have other shows to watch...I am into 24 right now and "medium" is my fav new show...excellent cast and great storyline! It's on monday night on nbc i forget what time cause i record it with the tivo and just watch it when i get time...gotta love the tivo....

now when march 5th comes around my all-time favorite show "deadwood" starts its new season on HBO...this is a must see show...i haven't been this excited about television in a long long time I never missed an episode in the first season....the boxed dvd set comes out next month at a whooping 99 bucks but I don't care i'm buying it right away!!

Homer

I'm not big on westerns. On HBO I like the Sopranos and Family Bonds. 8)

harrypfan

Kelly

Quote from: Homer on January 19, 2005, 08:20:59 PM
I'm not big on westerns. On HBO I like the Sopranos and Family Bonds. 8)
Yup the hubby loves the sopranos..i like it too but not as much as deadwood...this is like no western you've ever seen trust me!
I also like huff on showtime i think...gettin old cant remember what channel but its about a psychiatrist and his family its really good.

pander1

My partner loves soprano's and deadwood. Not keen on deadwood myself, i like soprano's though. I am in the middle of watching the series desperate housewives at the moment, i am in england so its only 1/4 of the way through the series, i love it though, think i is really funny.

Kelly

Quote from: pander1 on January 20, 2005, 12:09:11 AM
My partner loves soprano's and deadwood. Not keen on deadwood myself, i like soprano's though. I am in the middle of watching the series desperate housewives at the moment, i am in england so its only 1/4 of the way through the series, i love it though, think i is really funny.
I've not watched that one yet but I hear it is good...i loved sex and the city they say it is similar

pander1

I loved sex and the city to. i wouldn't say it is really similar to sex and the city but it has a few similarities. Its a really good show though  :)

Sydk

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview