This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WOW

Started by katieshunnybunny(rangerboy),

Previous topic - Next topic

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I thought this was different.  I saw someone that has been a member since December 30 2004 and already has 14,997,331 tokens.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

LOL that is funny.  thats what i was thinking or i was also thing that they could of been a a free member then bought it after the fact that they got all the tokens.  I just wish i was that good at texas holdem :'(

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogo tycoon

Homer

Your supposed to squirrel away your tokens.

Jeffer

Actually, the reason I got my first auto was to rebuild my tokens after losing a bunch in Hold em'

Now that I've learned this little trick called "folding" I'm getting them back... ;)

Homer

bob@pogopal

Homer

We gotta get the green pants on your squirrel. O0

TexasHoney

Just wanted to let you know that its not me that has all the tokens in Texas Hold'em. But okay, who has mine? lol
>:(

ItsyBitsy

Quote from: Homer on January 22, 2005, 08:31:22 AM
I won about 10 million in Hold'em. 8)

Homer and Pogotycoon, tell me you Pogo ID  ;) so I can avoid the 2 of you in Texas Hold em.  Don't want to lose my tokens to youcos you are too good!!!! lol  ;)

Homer

It's not that I'm so good. Some people just seem to think you can bluff your way to the pot or they really don't know what they are doing. I make you show'em and if you beat me great if not thanks for the tokies. ;)

IndianLover

Question, everyone speaks of the avatar exactly what is that, does that help creat the pics and the signatures below where you post your messages, because there are some cool ones and i would like one. If so do I just search topics please or where would i find that, tyvm for the help ;D

Homer

Your avatar is the picture under your member name.

LustyPirateWench

I'm going to recreate one of my AOL tags (aol has long since gone byebye)... Where can I stick it when I'm done so that I can use it as my avitar? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

LWP...

bob@pogopal

The first one that always comes to my mind is ripway.com, but if you search the Avatar Help thread you will find plenty of other suggestions on where to host an avatar.

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview