PlayBuddy
September 24, 2024, 01:29:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Valentine"s Day Game

Started by bots_beware,

Previous topic - Next topic

bots_beware

I noticed, on the pogo test site, that they have posted a new game in the puzzle section, called, "vdate", for Valentine's Day....Ever hear of it??

drgnwrrr4onyx

Lady Golden Eagle

Hi All.
   Where is the test site please?

Thank you      :D   O0   >:D >

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Lady Golden Eagle

I just checked the test site and I think the V2 is for the second version of Poppit

O0

touitsjesse

philinuk

Snarechick

bug

I just went to the test site, and I don't understand how it works... :(

Sydk

Surfdown

Quote from: Beta Tester on January 22, 2005, 09:36:28 PM
Quote from: Snarechick on January 22, 2005, 01:26:32 PM
In addition to pogobeta.com there is also pogoalpha.com  :)

This one don't work!!! >:(

you can not beta test on any of there sites any more only the picked ones can play on there  ;D

FlippantOne

Quote from: Barbara on January 22, 2005, 04:32:48 PM
You aren't supposed to be in the test sites and when you get caught you get banned and booted.  Please don't click onto anything or attempt to play anything.

You can go to ANY test site Pogo has or will ever have, unless you are a Pogo Employee you wouldnt be able to log in and play any of the games anyway..

burning_bright25

heres one.......i went there last nite to pogoalpha.com and next to some of the games there was little red hearts...umm it was next to hearts lol and the others i dont remember........wonder what that was??

bob@pogopal

If you hover your mouse over the heart, it says "Check out our Valentine's Day games."

What I find truly disheartening is the total lack of any mention of Lottso anywhere on either pogoalpha or pogobeta.

philinuk

im wondering that the games with a heart beside it will be just a prize draw.but then again who knows with pogo

bob@pogopal

I expect they will change those games to have a valentine's theme much like they gave WWD a winter theme.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview