PlayBuddy
September 23, 2024, 03:27:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ScreenShots

Started by Serendipity,

Previous topic - Next topic

Serendipity

We get caught up in the moment,the big break, yahoooooo.got the stalking on screenshots :D
  We quietly sit,waiting,watching,4 that moment you know is coming,YUP,there it is, say cheeseeeeee,gottit!! :D..Night after night,you sit,waiting, chuckling, boyoboyoboy, Pogo,have i got some shots for you,NO1 can dispute whats there,in black and white,from the horses mouth!!!Gawdddd,i'm good 8)
  Thinking maybe 20 shots will do it, Goodbye stalker,your toast,  don't let the door hit ya on the way out,blahblahblah..
  Finally ready to send them, MY FREEDOM FILES,all zipped up in a nice folder.Better do a last minute check.... Noooooooooooooooooooo, MoleMiner at the bottom of my screen, awwww man,et tu Matchmaker? :o...  Thats right folks,if you intend to take/use screenshots to send to pogo, POGOIZE them 1st... Back to the drawing board!!!! >:(

fuzzyferrets

Homer

When you take a screenshot to send to pogo if you have an auto open they will be able to see it unless you blank out that part of the screen. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bots_beware

Well,,,yes,,, If u are going too send pogo a screenshot of the game you are playing,,,for whatever reason,,,,be sure you dont have a cheat program showing anywhere on the page,,,,thats kind of like stabbing yourself in the back!!!

Serendipity

lol,i know that....I was giving what i thought was a rather humourous tutorial...I checked b4 sending....a near blonde moment ;)

harrypfan

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

Quote from: harrypfan on January 17, 2005, 07:09:05 PM
Why are you going to send these to PoGo

re-read it harry ;)

long story, short.....
someone had been stalking her in pogo, she took screenshots to send to them so maybe they could do something about it, but had an auto running at the time. =)

[/color]

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

Quote from: Barbara on January 17, 2005, 10:47:33 PM
I feel badly for the person who is being stalked.  I've had that problem and have made report after report to Pogo and they have done nothing about it.  I've made 13 reports in one hour and they give me the usual, "Mute them, blah, blah, blah..." answer back.  My greatest wish is for Pogo to allow us to go stealth or make it so that we could have the option to allow or disallow people to add us to their friend's list.

hi barbara... =)
i've heard from somewhere -- maybe even on pogo itself, that they may have a "stealth" setting in the future...
i sure hope they go through with it

Serendipity

:D  Exactly Flln,but not running,,,Just exposed at the bottom of my desktop,,peeking from UNDER my game room ::) ::)

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

Quote from: Serendipity on January 17, 2005, 11:42:51 PM
:D  Exactly Flln,but not running,,,Just exposed at the bottom of my desktop,,peeking from UNDER my game room ::) ::)

hmmm.. is there any way that u can block that part out? so u can still send the screenshots to them?

btw, goodluck, hope ya nail that stalker

JollyRoger

Dear Serendipity,
     So sorry to hear about your stalker, i can relate! But...Obviously, POGO doesnt relate to this as much as they should! You will recieve many GENERIC replies from them!  Your best bet of ridding yourself from a STALKER is to find them, break their arms, and when their arms heal, BREAK THEM AGAIN! :-XDon't tell anyone  :-X if you do this though :-X

Serendipity

Thats ok JollyRoger,i'll handle it my way,lol O0

Yes FLLn,there is,and i did!! You make a nice new folder and keep your desktop tidy ;D

TiddleWink

I feel badly for the person who is being stalked.  I've had that problem and have made report after report to Pogo and they have done nothing about it.  I've made 13 reports in one hour and they give me the usual, "Mute them, blah, blah, blah..." answer back.  My greatest wish is for Pogo to allow us to go stealth or make it so that we could have the option to allow or disallow people to add us to their friend's list.

I soooooooooooo agree, it should be up to me who puts ME on their friend's list. I am on so many that I do not know and then they forward a bunch of junk onto me....i swear ppl need to use their heads... STOP FORWARDING ME CRAP!!!!!!!

EZ

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

Quote from: EzBreezzee on January 18, 2005, 11:16:03 AM

I soooooooooooo agree, it should be up to me who puts ME on their friend's list. I am on so many that I do not know and then they forward a bunch of junk onto me....i swear ppl need to use their heads... STOP FORWARDING ME CRAP!!!!!!!

EZ

i know how ya feel EZ... i get alot of "petitions" and regular email forwards... from people i've never even talked to before lol

so it would be nice if we were able to "accept" or "decline" someone from adding you to their friends list

campy

I have also heard pogo will be letting your hide from people or not allowing them to add you to their friends list. Only problem is I dont know where I read it lol.  I read so much about pogo from different places so cant say if it is true or not but I hope so to.  I am a friendly person but seems like when I talk to someone new then I have a new friend following me around. Sometimes I just want to play games and not be bothered people but cant be rude enough to mute them lol.

~Dazz~

Hi all...just came in on the last of this so hoping you all still see this. You CAN fix it so you only receive from ppl on you're friends list. Go to messages in pogo then under preferences make sure that you have only accept invitations & messages from players on my friends list checked....it's how I stopped alot of that "spam trash" you've mentioned above. Hope this helps.

bob@pogopal

Quote from: KyDreamz on January 20, 2005, 04:26:34 PM
Hi all...just came in on the last of this so hoping you all still see this. You CAN fix it so you only receive from ppl on you're friends list. Go to messages in pogo then under preferences make sure that you have only accept invitations & messages from players on my friends list checked....it's how I stopped alot of that "spam trash" you've mentioned above. Hope this helps.

I think the real issue is once someone puts you on their friends list they can tell when you are online and where you are playing--or even follow you with just a click.

JollyRoger

Thats Right, BoB :D  Seems Players on Pogo that are being STALKED not only need a friends list, but also need a FIENDS LIST,a list that would offer invisibility for themselves from people on this (Fiends) list! I have seen how Stalkers harrass those they stalk. They attack innocent people at ANY time they wish with half truths and lies they gather while lurking in rooms under other nics, and the stalkers are very hurtful to those they choose to stalk! Maybe Pogo should start a judicial system and give the Pogo Comunity a chance to file charges and hold hearings, and bring charges against these mean and hurtfull stalkers in a Pogo Court of Law! O0
And maybe PogoCheats can open up a Law Office where we can retain the services of a PogoCourt Attorney?  :o

LadyMystik

QuoteQ: What other options are you exploring to replace 'Edit Screenname'?
A: We're already starting to investigate other ways of bringing you the same capability through other means. We're exploring many options including (but not limited to):

* The ability to transfer tokens, ratings and stats to a different screenname;
    * The ability to block your screenname from being added to people's friends lists (to avoid harassers and abusers)
    * Exploring other methods for giving you the ability to change your screenname

At this point, we don't know what solution will be reached. However, we are investigating all available options, and we are committed to filling the role of Edit Screenname through some other means.

It's in the help section when you look up how to change a screen name. Just thought I'd share that :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview