PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:44:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I loved Johnny Carson, sniff

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

fuzzyferrets

pogoluvr

Yes it is sad,   Liked him much better than Leno.   I thought I seen somewhere he died at home (but ya know how rumors are)

Dannon

smiles29

it is a terrible shame. y do all the good ones have to leave. and btw on the half hour special they just aired they said he was 83. rest in peace johnny  :'( :'( :'( :'(

smiles29

ok u know how the news ppl are they dont always have their info rite.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FlippantOne

Johnny Carson graduated from my university (Nebraska), and grew up not more than 100 miles from where my rear is now planted, in Norfolk he truly was a legend and one of the greatest entertainers of all time, and he will be missed by millions.

phxgurl

After all the years of laughs that he gave us, it is tragic that he is gone, he will be missed by millions. Goodnight Mr. Carson, sleep well. :'(

LustyPirateWench

Carson was a genious - he knew what was funny - and knew exactly where to put innuendo...

He was also a genious for wanting to pick Letterman over Leno for his spot, and it was rumoured he told the network if they choose Leno - he would never return for any reason...

Gotta love a guy who's true to his word...

RIP - Tell my Dad I said hello

LPW...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview