PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:50:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spyware

Started by Knuckles,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Homer on January 14, 2005, 05:50:58 PM
$29.95 :)

I got mine along side with Spam Shredder by Webroot & I got mine for a tad cheaper  8)

DrDaddy2Be

You have to have more that one spyware/adware program, just incase one dont pick something up, the other one will. I run Spy Sweeper, Ad-Aware,AOL Spyware, all at once, before i go to bed. Its amazing what they find. I also use X-Cleaner, which also removes spyware, browser high jackers, and such. Ever since i downloaded Smiley Central, and found out it was spyware, i am very cautious on what i download, cause it may not be what u think it is. 

theoneandonly

26 New Events stopped by my Firewall today - amazing really and so sad that these people that
are so into computer have to spend their time trying to 'hack' into someones PC...
Maybe they are paid to do this??

pogoluvr

Ad-Aware SE Personal......It's is FREE and AWESOME.    O0   If you are wondering about operating systems I run XP Home edition

IndianLover

I have Ad-aware and Microsoft spyware both free,  just outta curosity What does everyone else use... Homer I would like your input to i remember you saying that u use 4, is it better the more you use??? Tyvm :D

Homer

Sometimes one program will pick up ones the other misses. More so I think on the free versions. I notice Spybot will find things that Adaware will not.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

IndianLover

Are you allowed to tell me addy for spybot, when i ran it i got the msn spyware that came up, or is that the same? Plz tks hun

Gator

You can find most anything (legal) you want at Downloads.com. I go through CNet when just browsing for things. You are also able to read the reviews and see total downloads of that particular item. I also run ZoneAlarm (turn off before logging into Pogo) and TrojanShield and use RegistryMechanic once in awhile. ZoneAlarm gives you the opportunity to not allow certain programs to access your computer. TrojanShield does just as it sounds.

IndianLover

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview