PlayBuddy
September 24, 2024, 07:36:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

favorite pogo games

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

I was just curious what everyones most favorite club pogo or pogo game is, mine are the solitaire game you get alot of tokens but i found world class easy the time went so fast for the final badge because you were focused on the stamps.  ::) the one i stay away from now is texas hold em ohhhh my i lost over 2 mill tokies in that game my goodness, have a good day every1

Ti

I'd have to say my favorite game is Spades, I wish Pogo would add badges to it, besides the old weekly's or ranks or something. I love Canasta too!  ::)

LustyPirateWench

Aces up or Vaults of Atlantis... Although - bingo is fun - and I'm totally hating the spider solitaire right now...

I don't have issues... I have volumes...

LPW...

IndianLover

Good idea I also like spades and badges are a great idea although i don't think they will add badges to them.  :(  I also like euchre and hearts

Butterfly Fairy

Tazzy

Canasta, Aces Up, and Mah Jongg are my favorites.  I love them so much I don't even use the cheats to play them.   O0

But my favorite games to use the cheats on are WWW and Pop it.

Dream Faerie

I like them all, I cant sit still in one game unless its for the challenges.  :-\

Motley

I'd have to say mine is Mahjong, I don't even use cheats in it.  I'm at rank 17 right now, so I know it might take me a few more weeks to get that last badge.  After that, I'm deciding whether to work on Canasta or Tri Peaks.  I am working on WWW but only if I select it as a personal challenge, which I have been quite frequently, since I have so many badges to catch up on.  Right now, I'm on the one where you have to reach the speed round 200 times :::speaks to myself::: "is it ever going to reach 200?"   ;D  But the good thing is I've advanced from gherkin to pumpkin in 2 days.   >:D  I admit I check high scores and that determines the level I'm going to use when I switch the helper on.  Don't want too many high scores with my name on it. 

harrypfan

I would have to Say Jigsaw Detective and Panda Pai Gow Poker, In poker I am in rank 6 now and in Jigsaw Detective I have only won 1 badge. The first case, yes I know how stupid of a guy that likes a game to only win 1 badge in it, it's just that I just found out how fun the game was recently.

Adacia

I may be in the minority here, but I like www and pinochle best. I am wearing my 'expert pinochle' badge now and just kicking back relaxing while heading to master rank. I adore word games though wordjong was underwhelming. I also like some turbo 21 when in the mood for some fast paced gaming. I do wish they'd put ranks to some of these games that don't currently have them.
   I recently finished wcs and am absolutely sick of it now and glad to be done. As far as solitaire games go I'd say tri peaks is by far the best. I used to enjoy tip top alot when it was around, but see that went out with flower power.

Adacia

Hmmm pm me and we can talk Barbara. But no, just have expert badge for now though should have master any day now. Double browser and friend with double browser are awesome lol. I'd be happy to help with yours too.

Mrx

LustyPirateWench

Me me me me!! I want to play pinochle for the badges too! I got intermediate the first day - but I want the rest too :)

hehehehe

LPW...

::)

pogoisevil

It took me 3 1/2 months to get the Transcendent Dragon in MahJong...lost interest after I got it cuz there was nothing else to go for. Never used auto, best time was 2:14.

I've played a boatload of Squelchies, too.

Now my fav is Phlinx.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview