This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

they changed the badge challenge?

Started by burning_bright25,

Previous topic - Next topic

burning_bright25

hmmmmmmmmmmmm........this mornin i checked up comin challenges..now the bingo one is gone and its for vaults of atlantis?
is it due to the morons hackin the java? lol what a bunch of dorks....
grrr i hate losin my tokies in that slots game lol
good luck all......

philinuk

wow thats strange,but i dont mind vaults,i quite like that game

Motley

Oh that's too bad...I kind of was looking forward to covering 1,000 numbers.   >:D  Not really, since I always manage to get into bingo rooms with a bunch of complainers.  During the last bingo challenge, someone threatened to report me because I won 3 in a row.  Not hard to do since there was only 10 of us in the room and it was the blackout games.  Well, I guess it's Vaults of Atlantis this week instead, I lose more tokens there than I do in Poker games.  Speaking of tokens, I lost all of mine this morning after their maintenance, I was pleasantly surprised to find I have a big fat 0 balance.   >:(  But, at least I still have all the badges I won.   :)  I'd be more upset if it was the latter that happened, since sending my Java files to them to look into it would not be in my best interest.  Oh well, I only had only a little over a million anyway.  Maybe they'll show back up, could be a server problem, or maybe Pogo needed them more than I did. 

LustyPirateWench

Motley - Your tokens SHOULD come back.. mine were gone for 15 minutes then were right back to the 4.1 mill mark :)

LPW...

Dream Faerie

Quote from: burning_bright25 on January 25, 2005, 03:09:20 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmm........this mornin i checked up comin challenges..now the bingo one is gone and its for vaults of atlantis?
is it due to the morons hackin the java? lol what a bunch of dorks....
grrr i hate losin my tokies in that slots game lol
good luck all......

Thats probably what happened. That stinks! I was looking forward to getting closer to my 3000 bingos.. I only have 2950 to go lol  >:(

TexasHoney

i never heard exactly what happened in bingo 2 nights ago. Was hacking going on or were there just some trouble makers. i heard someone kept ringing in biingo after a couple of numbers were called. GRRRR I hate bingo, lol.  No to sorry we have a different challenge, but I really don't like that one either, lol.  Just can't please peolple huh? LOL :-\

Motley

Quote from: LustyPirateWench on January 25, 2005, 06:10:08 AM
Motley - Your tokens SHOULD come back.. mine were gone for 15 minutes then were right back to the 4.1 mill mark :)

LPW...

LOL...thanks, mine did come back but then on my home page where it shows your badge progress, that  comes and goes.  I've just never seen this before.   ;D 

marshall4848

I know this is off topic, but, burning_bright25 where did you get your signature?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

burning_bright25

yep ty homer...ya faster than me..lol           also you can do cooltext.com too. i use em for my league pages too.

marshall4848

ty ty ty... I remember this site now... i just couldnt even remember what it was called and what the address was... ty ty ty

Gator

It wouldnt be because someone pressed the bingo early. If you press it too many times w/out having a bingo,you get booted out of room. Trust me i know  >:D I think i have maybe 12 bingos in total and kept pressing it one game due to frustration and wham.......gone.

bob@pogopal

Gator,

What has happened is someone has hacked the Java files so they can get an actual bingo before the balls are called. They just change the game's program to accept the bingo regardless. You can imagine how angry the other players in the room must feel when that happens.

Similar hacks have gone around for other games for getting badges without playing or for playing a single game etc. You can recognize many of the hack users because they have several difficult badges awarded on the same day. Or have played fewer games than required to get the badges.

Now that the moron who does the hacking has been stupid enough to hack a multiplayer game in such an 'in-your-face' way, I expect Pogo will bring out the heavy guns. I sort of expect everyone who has ever used any of these hacks will face some sort of consequence in the near future.

For everyone who has used these hacks, now is probably a good time to panic.

Gator

Not implying that you may have any knowledge in hacks but are you concerned that if they can detect one (other then by badges or excessive scores) that they be able to detect an auto?

bob@pogopal

No Gator, I am not concerned about auto detection.

Sure there are some autos one has to be careful with because they play very fast or too flawlessly, but most people who use them are careful. In most cases, the very best players of the game can rival the auto, and I doubt Pogo will go around punishing their best, most devoted players.

Hacks, on the other hand, are easily detectable because the hacked versions no longer follow the natural rules of the game. The client-side objects no longer respond in the same way to the server-side object.

"A bingo with no balls called? Hmmmm.... highly suspicious."

Gator

Thnx for the reply. Glad you have faith in the non-detection of the auto's,it's reassuring  O0 I have been fudging my numbers lately in WWW just because i dont use an auto and was at 100%. Just didnt want it to look like i do.

Dream Faerie

I know this is a VERY STICKY topic, but what or how do you respond to these morons when they say "It's MY java, Pogo cant do anything & neither can you" I left the room & then the hackers followed me everywhere I went. I reported the 2 numerous times then suddenly, they were gone. I hope Pogo got them, but howdo I respond? If at all?

Homer

Not a whole lot you can do but report them for harassing you. That's why pogo should make it your decision whether to allow someone to add you to their friends list. :(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Homer on January 25, 2005, 05:46:06 PM
Not a whole lot you can do but report them for harassing you. That's why pogo should make it your decision whether to allow someone to add you to their friends list. :(

Oh! That's why I reported them, because I kindly left the room. There was a big fight going on & they kept saying that. So I just left. & 2 of the people in the room kept following me everywhere I went, THATS why I reported them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview