Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

they changed the badge challenge?

Started by burning_bright25,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on January 25, 2005, 06:07:12 PM
Why would you need to respond to them in the first place?

Normally I wouldnt, but the other night, they were picking all the people that wasnt their "Group" & talking directly to us. I wasnt even in there 1 minute  >:( Thats when I left & 2 followed me wherever I went.. It was just a question. Thank you for responding   ;)

philinuk

i think pogo needs to resolve this hacking business as it becoming a daily habit,they need to solve this problem urgently else the whole pogo site will end up being a site of chaos and a joke,i hope this will never happen

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on January 26, 2005, 08:45:07 AM
Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 26, 2005, 06:18:43 AM
Quote from: Barbara on January 25, 2005, 06:07:12 PM
Why would you need to respond to them in the first place?

Normally I wouldnt, but the other night, they were picking all the people that wasnt their "Group" & talking directly to us. I wasnt even in there 1 minute  >:( Thats when I left & 2 followed me wherever I went.. It was just a question. Thank you for responding   ;)

Yes, my question was just a question also.  By running, you are giving them something to chase.  By arguing, you are giving them exactly what they want, someone to laugh at.  These people walk around with the final badges to games that shouldn't even completed yet and they do so with no fear.  They are bold and they are defiant.  They started out as the crackers and people turned their heads and allowed it.  They hacked a bunch of solitaire games and people still turned their heads.  Now they are going for the multi player games and it is now dawning on people that this could ruin Pogo.  It is apparent to me that Pogo is now on alert.  You should mute them and report them.  The Pogo employees are needed right now to try to fix this raging fire and we shouldn't distract them with petty squabbles in the rooms.  From your signature, "Never argue with an idiot.  They (sic)  beat you with experience."

I see your point.. And you are absolutley right, they are more bold than any player I have seen in pogo yet! And also defiant!  >:( I didnt argue. I left because there was no way to win the game. Then they followed. I finally muted, but then wherever in pogo I went, ppl were asking what I did to make them mad at me lol. I DID report them for hacking AND stalking. I agree Pogo should be on alert too. But all the _Pogo names I have arent in rooms every time I have looked. I wonder what Pogo is doing to fix this. I am sure they are doing something & it is very hush hush,  :-X  because it doesnt look like the hackers care & some of them had 10+ million tokens, So Pogo has got to know something we dont...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview