This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Perfect Pair is royally peeving me off!

Started by Drake,

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake

The spins are not coming through except when they feel like it, it seems many are having this problem. Pogo please get your sheet together!
Drake

Brandon493

I am not getting any spins for winning, nor credit for the hearts. Any suggestions?

mar

nor am I so far its cheated me out of 165 hearts and ratings going way down :'( :-\ :o

GOOSER

any one know what is going on with perfect pair keep getting hearts no spins or credits :'(

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Brandon493

It's messed up badly. I think you have to win 3 games, and the 3rd one it will give you credit but only for that one game. If it gives you a spin, those hearts will count.

Mayhem

It's always like this every wednesday ... nothing you can do but sit back and wait for pogo to fix the problems.  O0
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Janadra

Here's what's working for me.  I must win the first game and will get credit for it.  After that game I leave the room, refresh the main page and go in a different room.  It is time consuming but it's the only thing that is working atm.

Chickie

Same here. Just kept doing it for every other game...

Really annoyed me too because this is my fave Pogo game.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

shari1964

>:( I have the  same problem not getting my spin !!!!!!! whats up with thay >:(

Jeffer

Pogo should post a "Play at own risk" sign on Wednesdays.. ::)

Every week its another problem (or two, or three or....)..

Iceman007

Fizzy

Geez i cant even win a game to get close to getting any hearts lol... this sucks. I see people telling others to leave and come back though, but I guess you would lose any hearts doing that too.

Toto i don't think we're in Kansas anymore

:P

Fizzy (Fiona)

mn_curvydiva

5 hours and a total of 14 hearts....many many more that I never got credit for. >:(

mtmg

When Pogo is having problems with a game, I would think that would be a good time to "fool around" with it.  Meaning maybe a glitch like the one we had in word jong.  Has anyone given it a try, I am not computer savvy enough to do it myself.

philinuk

well im having problems also with no hearts registering,but theres an easy solution,wait til 2moro when pogo has got its act together and do it then,thats why u have 7 days to complete the challenges O0

beachbabe

some of us like the peace of mind in getting them done early.. with pogos downtime and  server hiccups god knows if you will really have 7 days that concure with your time to play the stupid games  for badges. meaning some people work some people have to travel and only have maybe one or two days to complete the badges. So any hiccups can be a pain in the ass.. the only good thing is pogo sometimes will give you the badge if you email them and tell them due to the KNOWN problem  you werent able to complete the challenge.

Maisy37

I'm refreshing after each game. That seems to help a lot, even though it is time consuming. >:(

aussie_wombat

I am having the same problems as you all seem to be having.  Seems to me that Pogo has yet again mucked it up.....wonder what happened to the bingo badge we were sposed to play for this week??? guess it all just too hard huh?? :P ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview