This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Perfect Pair is royally peeving me off!

Started by Drake,

Previous topic - Next topic

momoftwo

this is what worked for me.  start off with a perfect pair every game and you will usually get a spin.  i did this and got a spin about 90% of the time.  just keep hitting new game till you see a perfect pair.  hope this helps.   ;D

~Lisa

TexasHoney

Im beginning to feel really guilty visiting this site today, lol. I didn't have any problem with Perfect Pair. I use Window XP and Foxfire browser. Everything worked fine. Im sorry you all are having such a bad time. Hang in there everyone.  O0

Motley

Well I finally got the badge in this game.  I found what worked for me, maybe it will work for some of you.  I found that if I lost a game, I wouldn't get any jackpot spins in any games I played after that unless I left the game and closed my browser.  Once I figured that out, getting the badge was easy. 
Now all my challenges are done and it's back to Mahjong where I'm only 67 ages away from that final badge.   :D

YabbaDabbaDoo

Quote from: aussie_wombat on January 26, 2005, 02:36:31 PM
I am having the same problems as you all seem to be having.  Seems to me that Pogo has yet again mucked it up.....wonder what happened to the bingo badge we were sposed to play for this week??? guess it all just too hard huh?? :P ::)

bingo was probably postponed due to the hacking

nchillbilly

mtmg

What I meant by a glitch was like the shift  then 7, or being able to advance fast without using a cheat.  Remember the worg jong thing when you could make all the tiles turn green. you know a little chink in the armor you might say, not using an auto or hacking files.

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: nchillbilly on January 26, 2005, 06:00:44 PM
yes bingo was taken away because people were using a hack :)

I guess I am a little slow when it comes to subjects of hacking, but how does a person hack into a game and then Pogo have to shut it down.  Seems like pogo would know how to stop that kind of stuff.  Guess Not!!
Bree

bob@pogopal

I have every confidence that Pogo will deal with the hacking problem. A multi-billion dollar corporation is like a supertanker. It can turn around to reverse course, but it takes some doing.

I don't think Pogo was willing to admit to the seriousness of the hacking problem until the bingo hack. Then it becomes painfully obvious, and they have only in the last couple days started to deal with the problem.

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on January 26, 2005, 09:04:25 PM
I have every confidence that Pogo will deal with the hacking problem. A multi-billion dollar corporation is like a supertanker. It can turn around to reverse course, but it takes some doing.

I don't think Pogo was willing to admit to the seriousness of the hacking problem until the bingo hack. Then it becomes painfully obvious, and they have only in the last couple days started to deal with the problem.

Thank you Bob for the information I really do appreciate it.  Thanks,
Bree

philinuk

thats good to hear bob,its a shame a few people have to illegally do this,hope they all get their comeuppance,hacking is illegal and against the law,and im glad pogo is fighting back

Emerald0806

I dont want to sound stupid and please dont think I am asking how it is done because I dont want to know. All I want to know is how hacking java would advance a player? And with the thing on bingo the other night can anyone tell me what happened? Thanks

Motley

Well, I checked the help section of Pogo this morning and they do have a topic on yesterday's PPS problem.  So, if anyone wants to spend the time to write to them to ask for their progress restored it won't do any good.  As this is what it says, "We're currently investigating this issue, which seems to be intermittent at this time. Unfortunately, until we can identify the cause and address it, if this happens to you, you'll need to continue on with the game; hopefully it will only happen that time. You may wish to restart the game if it happens, just in case.

Please be aware that we aren't able to restore lost jackpot spins or challenge progress that are lost because of this issue.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and we hope to have this addressed soon."

So, I guess you are up that famous creek without a paddle in regards to this error of theirs. 

As for Bingo they have this, "In light of a cheating issue (people claiming bingos with very few numbers called), we have had to make some changes to address the issue short term. These changes may interfere with Fast Access, and they also may cause Fortune Bingo to load more slowly than normal. Our engineering team is working diligently on a long term solution that should see the game loading performance improve, but it isn't ready at this time."

I think the most suitable punishment for the hackers would be to sit in an enclosed room with the voice of Dottie repeating Bingo numbers over and over.   >:D

SUEOAKLEY

Well here it is THURSDAY and this game is still screwing me, come on POGO, get busy!! >:(

chunkyMonkey

I with Sue, Perfect Pair is still messing up, I've already made one trip around the board and only got credit for 10 hearts, and the badge progress section keeps changing every time I go to the hope page.

:'(

Chickie

Server resetting about 10 mins from this post time...let's hope this fixes it.

HotTuna72

As for Perfect Pair, yes it is  pain in the butt.  I have collected 201 hearts since yesterday morning at about this time.  The only way I can get credit though is after winning the VERY FIRST game after entering the room, then I get a spin and credit for the hearts. Then I have to go to a NEW ROOM and it will register the FIRST GAME only again.  I thought I was going to have this badge by 11 this morning and now I got a system message telling me the server is going down in 15 minutes.  Hopefully Pogo is fixing this dreadful glitch.  Good luck to everyone trying to get the badge!

nchillbilly

Well they still have not found the problem in perfect pairs...i just talked to one of the pogo programmers and they say not sure how long it will take to fix it...they are going through rooms themselves playing a couple of games and still seeing no jackpot spins or getting credit toward the challenge just thought id let everyone know this

HotTuna72

:D I just played through 4 games of Perfect Pair and got my jackpot spins and credit for all of my hearts! Yay! Looks as though the glitch is fixed!  O0

Chickie

Seems to be fixed here too. Crossing my fingers and hoping it stays that way!

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview