This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I hate 'New Challenge' day....

Started by theoneandonly,

Previous topic - Next topic

theoneandonly

Its about time pogo sorted this out... I mean I am paying for games and cant even get into rooms, sometimes I cant even log into Pogo - 'server to busy'    Grrrrr  :(
Why cant they boot out the non payers when members try to gain access to the web site?
Surely we are paying for a service we are not receiving at times... is it just me or are other annoyed at this ?

touitsjesse

If your cable provider went out for some reason, do you call and demand something be done or do you except it? If your phones went out do you call your phone company and demand something be done or do you excpet it? I think we all would like pogo to do someting about it and yes im sure we all thought about them kicking non club members out, BUT i think we all have learned to deal with it, its something i actualy come to expect, especially on wednesdays, but if you leave pogo, there are 2-3 more signing up right behind you, i know this and have learned to cope with it. Theres a link on the home page that lets you to allow to get in the backdoors, this is also helpful knowledge.

Motley

Quote from: touitsjesse on January 26, 2005, 05:44:38 PM
If your cable provider went out for some reason, do you call and demand something be done or do you except it? If your phones went out do you call your phone company and demand something be done or do you excpet it? I think we all would like pogo to do someting about it and yes im sure we all thought about them kicking non club members out, BUT i think we all have learned to deal with it, its something i actualy come to expect, especially on wednesdays, but if you leave pogo, there are 2-3 more signing up right behind you, i know this and have learned to cope with it. Theres a link on the home page that lets you to allow to get in the backdoors, this is also helpful knowledge.

Maybe I'm just someone who doesn't like to pay for something I can't use, but yes, I am one of those who does call the cable and phone company when the service is out.  Because I read the fine print that states, "if there are interruptions in your service, please notify us with the time it occurred and your account will be credited."  Of course, I'm not mean about it, I just know that the longer it takes to fix it, the more money they lose. 

But...Pogo is a different story, they don't have that option that I know of, so I just use the backdoors and if it is still a hassle getting into the "badge rooms", then I just go onto another game and wait it out.  Or worse yet, if I absolutely have to play that game then I humbly resign myself to the fact that I'll have to sign in through AOL, which I don't like because it never displays the whole  page on the screen, I have to play with my scroll bars for five minutes to fit the playing area into my screen.   :)

theoneandonly

Yes I do complain to my phone and network provider....why shouldn't we are paying for services that are not being provided.
Maybe pogo should update their severs to gain more capacity for their customers.. I am fed up with not be able to get into rooms.... >:(
We ARE the CUSTOMERS we are paying for this service, whilst many people enjoy it for free, yes I know the intermissions are a pain but hey thats why we pay to have full access 24/7, but it ain't happening !!
Maybe they will sort it out...? or then again maybe not.... which is what we have all become accustom to... but that does not mean we have to put up with it???  :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview