Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

registration

Started by momoftwo,

Previous topic - Next topic

momoftwo

I'm sure I will get blasted for posting this here but i think there is a misunderstanding with my e-mails being sent to badgehelp.com.  I purchased the $125 package and up until now have been getting all of my registration codes when I sent e-mails.  I can't seem to get my spider solitaire one though.  The last reply I got was something like "if your code no longer works it suggests that you reformatted your computer".  When I sent an e-mail trying to explain that this was not true, I just have never received my permanent code I now get no reply.  Is there someone I can just talk to in a PM possibly explaining this?  I have even sent my receipt number but still get no answer.  Sorry to post this here but I am afraid my e-mail address is being dumped at badgehelp so they aren't reading them.   :'(

bob@pogopal

Something just doesn't jive with your complaint.

'suggests that you reformatted your computer' sounds like something only I would say, but I would not say that in response to the problem you describe. And I have no record of sending you any email.

BadgeHelp does not use receipt numbers as proof of purchase. You have to include the entire proof of purchase in your email.

Have you verified that SpiderFighter was included in the package you purchased?

momoftwo

I tried to see who sent the e-mail to me but it never gives a name.  I did receive another e-mail this morning from badgehelp.  It says to use free trial till it expires and send an e-mail with code and I will be e-mailed the password.  Thant's exactly what I have been trying to do.  Several times.  I did go back and verify that it was included in the package I bought.  I only purchased it a couple of weeks ago.  I don't think anything new has been added since then.  Thanks for helping me Bob.  I did send my code again this morning after the new e-mail was sent.

bob@pogopal

You can tell who wrote the email by the email address in the 'Reply-to' field.

I am glad you have things straightened out.

momoftwo

The reply to fielld just says badgehelp.com.  Hopefully I will be sent the password in response to my e-mail I sent this morning.  Thanks for your help. :-*

bob@pogopal

Quote from: momofone on January 27, 2005, 08:37:21 AM
The reply to fielld just says badgehelp.com.  Hopefully I will be sent the password in response to my e-mail I sent this morning.  Thanks for your help. :-*

That might explain your problems because badgehelp.com is not a valid email address.

momoftwo

I did get a response finally and got my password.  Thanks again for your help.

WhamJetwinkle

Same with me. I bought the $135 package and I always have a problem with spiderfighter. The code changes. I send in the registration code and either don't get a reply or I get the code then it plays well for awhile and then tells me I need to register again, I send the code with my 135 proof and I get back send your 150 proof. I sent my 135 receipt and got back below. That's why I quit playing pogo and using pogo cheats for a year ... because there are problems that take too much time. tonight I spent 5 hours... that's not fun. It get to be like work.

Date:    Sun, 7 May 2006 19:03:39 EDT
Use your 150 page
**** Check out our newest program Backspin....it plays the new bowl game and it plays it GREAT!!!!! This is an awesome program that you will love...we do :>)

nightperson

i have always got my codes and replacements code in a flash :D

haylee

i sent something to replacecode last night for spider fighter, with the receipt, and still haven't heard anything. Very unusual.

So today, i looked back in my history, and found the correct form, filled it in, and nothing that way either.

Maybe Oscar is not back yet.

smileylv8

Quote from: momoftwo on January 27, 2005, 04:09:49 AM
I'm sure I will get blasted for posting this here but i think there is a misunderstanding with my e-mails being sent to badgehelp.com.  I purchased the $125 package and up until now have been getting all of my registration codes when I sent e-mails.  I can't seem to get my spider solitaire one though.  The last reply I got was something like "if your code no longer works it suggests that you reformatted your computer".  When I sent an e-mail trying to explain that this was not true, I just have never received my permanent code I now get no reply.  Is there someone I can just talk to in a PM possibly explaining this?  I have even sent my receipt number but still get no answer.  Sorry to post this here but I am afraid my e-mail address is being dumped at badgehelp so they aren't reading them.   :'(
i need help how i get register code

Tara

Quote from: smileylv8 on May 16, 2006, 06:11:33 AM
Quote from: momoftwo on January 27, 2005, 04:09:49 AM
i need help how i get register code

Are you wanting to replace a code?  Or get a code?  Or you lost a code?

smileylv8

I need help can some 1 help me on how to get registeration code

Tara

Quote from: smileylv8 on May 16, 2006, 06:32:51 AM
I need help can some 1 help me on how to get registeration code

I'm trying to help you.  Can you tell me whats wrong?  Have you purchased the auto already or you need to ?  Did you lose your code? 

Tara

I don't know where you went smiley but I have to go.

If you lost a code go here   http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

If you want to purchase a auto  go here   www.badgehelp.com

If you need to replace a code go here   replacecode@aol.com

Make sure whatever you do that you follow the instructions on the first addy I gave you ( the lost one) 

Welcome to the forum !!  Someone will help you if you need more help.  O0

SaintHiρρo

I believe you've covered all the areas needed in getting a code. GJ Tara!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview