Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ByteVerify Virus

Started by lilgreenfrog,

Previous topic - Next topic

lilgreenfrog

I'm frustrated, don't know where to go. Maybe one of you can direct me to a safe reliable website for answers.
When loading some Pogo games I have troubles because of this Java ByteVerify bug thingy. I want to remove the virus, but I can't.
I have Win XP, Service Pack 1, IE, Sun Java. I ran AVG,which said I had the ByteVerify virus, but it couldn't heal it. I ran Spy Bot, Ad Aware and a suggested Panda anti-virus program. I shut off my system restore, did a disk clean, deleted Sun Java, DL'd another Sun Java from their site. Reinstalled it offline. And I updated security patches from Microsoft. I still have the freaking problem. If I would just know where to look for answers, a good site or two. It doesn't seem to be a huge threat, just an annoyance. Sometimes a game won't load. Or, a window comes up that says I don't have java installed.
Hope This is appropriate to post here...if not, my apologies in advance.
Peace

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Midnight'sMummy

www.antivirus.com   This link brings you to another companies homepage, where they have a "housecall" thingy where they will check your computer for free and tell you what if any viruses were found. Then if you want it will fix it for free. They try to sell you their product but you can just click around all that to get the free stuff. I've used it a couple of times now and it got all that stuff the other programs missed.  O0 Try it. Let me know if it works for you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview