Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Auto!

Started by marshall4848,

Previous topic - Next topic

marshall4848

I can not get it to do anything. The mouse arrow on the screen just moves all over it. Why? How long does it take to do a puzzle? Am I doing anything wrong?

marshall4848

How long does it take to do a puzzle though?

marshall4848

I am on Internet Exp. It ran for over 15 mins and the peices just stayed in one spot and I stopped it!

Mayhem

It's being updated for people with slower computers.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

romeo

i was using this on sun java and it did that now im on ms java its fine!!
try that and if it doesnt work then i dunno

Iceman007

Ok I'm going to get made fun of for this one,but what is the difference between aol and Internet explorer? Maybe that's my problem I'm running it on AOL?

Mayhem

There is no AOL support for it yet. So, yes please use Internet Explorer for now.

Jigsaw Detective v2.0 is now released.  O0

Make sure you follow the instructions for this new update.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

ME4SPADES_

>:( dont know if this is the right place but i have been playing jigsaw all day went to eat and came back started my puter again and cant get a puzzel to show up in any rooms this is not the auto this is pogo can any1 help :'(

Barbara

Go to Internet Explorer>tools>internet options>general tab>settings>view objects.

Delete the files of the games that are giving you trouble and just go to Pogo and the game will download again for you, hopefully with no problems.  Delete the jigsaw game from Pogo and try reloading it.

ME4SPADES_

i have done all that went throught all that you have on here even reboot puter but still nothing
even try changing cases amd pic but still nothing been doing everything in your help on it

ME4SPADES_

Hi Barbara, i just tried it on my desk top getting the same thing dont have auto on but did all the same thing as on my laptop but still the same maybe pogo have not done no changing on here i getting satelite internet cant wait dai; up is so slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol so going to try to do it again tyvm maybe something pogo doing you have anything that they r fixing on there

Douglas

nightperson,

Start > Settings > Control Panel > Java

Click on DELETE FILES.  All three items MUST be checked.  Click OK.

Click on ABOUT.  Tell us your version number.

Click on JAVA.  Click on VIEW under "Java Application Runtime Settings".  Tell me how many items you have in that list, and what versions.

ME4SPADES_

hi bear ok where do i find java at i know where it is in my tools same thing did what u said and dont have it there

ME4SPADES_

ok i get puzzel when i switch from hard ro med then the auto lines out left side and then click that to the middle of the board lol funny everything was going good till i shut off and went to eat i told huuby see there u did this lol of coarse didnt know what i was even talking bout he just look  :o ya like that lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview