This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

umm... noticed this, irritating

Started by sakuraChan,

Previous topic - Next topic

sakuraChan

im not against the pogocheats at all i like them alot  ;D.  but the room remover is very noticalbe in Mozilla Firefox, and it's getting irritating to see an alo icon all the time in alot of the games i play. 

TexasHoney

Hmmm  I too have read and reread this, hmmm. Are you talking about the room rover? and what about AOL?????
Im confused.

Dannon

i think someone has been boozin a lil too much tonight.... :-[

LustyPirateWench

LOL I think that he means ROOM ROVER - and I also think that he believes that AOL people shouldn't be able to play on Pogo for free, and that room rover is sending him into things that are more than just member room...

And I don't think I have been drinking - but I think I do understand what he was saying...

LPW...

Motley

Quote from: LustyPirateWench on February 01, 2005, 02:02:31 AM
LOL I think that he means ROOM ROVER - and I also think that he believes that AOL people shouldn't be able to play on Pogo for free, and that room rover is sending him into things that are more than just member room...

And I don't think I have been drinking - but I think I do understand what he was saying...

LPW...

LOL...I nominate you for official translater!!   ;D  I don't have a problem with AOL people, up until last July I was one of them playing for "free".  Which you really aren't when you consider how much they charge people a month just to use their service.  I don't though, only pay $9.95 a month for unlimited acccess through my ISP.  Comes in handy sometimes during challenge days, I can get into games that my IE or Netscrape won't because of it being too busy.   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview