Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Plz Help I need answers

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

Hi all I was hoping that you could help me out a little, and i hope i posting this in the right place. I need some answers.

You see I am getting very antsy and really want to purchase some autos to help with those dreadful long game badges. But I am stumped about a few things as follows:

1)  Should I wait to purchase until I get my new computer  :-[ it will still be a few months (I have posted that i need more memory as well as the larger video card)

2)  When I finally am able to purchase after burning a CD can they be saved to a CD rather than right on the hard drive? As well as the codes that we receive. I only ask so if a computer every needs to be reformatted everything is on CD. Is this possible and recommended?

3)  I would also like everyone to share the In's and outs of using auto's.. thru everyone's travels what are the best speeds, rooms and how to play not to get caught?

4) And can pogo really ban you? (That is a question that I have but don't think it will effect my decision in purchasing.)

5) When purchasing the full package are all updates included and what games are actually included. I see you add games all the time is there another package to include those or do we have to buy those seperately?

I Thank all of you ahead of time for any help in which you may offer in response to my questions.

tyvm
Indian
:)

IndianLover

Thank you sooooo much Barbara for answering I really do appreciate it  ;) and yuppers i will do some research with both badgehelp and within the forum.

Thanks again for the help, I need all i can get  :D

Dream Faerie

Quote from: IndianLover on February 03, 2005, 04:51:01 AM
Hi all I was hoping that you could help me out a little, and i hope i posting this in the right place. I need some answers.

You see I am getting very antsy and really want to purchase some autos to help with those dreadful long game badges. But I am stumped about a few things as follows:

1)  Should I wait to purchase until I get my new computer  :-[ it will still be a few months (I have posted that i need more memory as well as the larger video card) - If you save your receipts, there should be no problem, so buy now & enjoy lol.

2)  When I finally am able to purchase after burning a CD can they be saved to a CD rather than right on the hard drive? As well as the codes that we receive. I only ask so if a computer every needs to be reformatted everything is on CD. Is this possible and recommended? I just bought one with a DVD burner & A CD burner, But I have no idea about burning autos to a CD OR DVD :([/color]

3)  I would also like everyone to share the In's and outs of using auto's.. thru everyone's travels what are the best speeds, rooms and how to play not to get caught? I dont run mine for long periods of time, so far, I havent been caught & I hope NONE OF US will As for which ones? I think it is personal preference
4) And can pogo really ban you? (That is a question that I have but don't think it will effect my decision in purchasing.) Yes, they can, but let's hope NONE get banned for auto use again
5) When purchasing the full package are all updates included and what games are actually included. I see you add games all the time is there another package to include those or do we have to buy those seperately?

I Thank all of you ahead of time for any help in which you may offer in response to my questions.

tyvm
Indian[/color] :)

IndianLover

Dream Faerie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview