Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Riot

Started by pander1,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on January 20, 2005, 08:47:08 AM
Use the green car so he won't see you coming.  He will think that you are just another froggie, stopping by to say "Hello!"

lol. Yet another cute funny you made Barbara. I almost fell outta my chair, but its a recliner now, so I cant! lmao ;)

RocknRollGirl

You go Barbara, run that green dice derby car right off that dang gum lily pad and throw both those games away.  Even in Louisiana I can probably get a frog to eat a firefly a lot faster than I can get it in Greenback Bayou.....LOL.

FlippantOne

Word Riot was the best game ever! We ruled most of the 20's rooms and harassed people in the teen rooms, argh! I could see about 20 games from Pogo being dropped just to bring back Riot, although I'm sure its just a rumor that its coming back, however that would be some sweet justice.  >:D

smak

It's been way too long since I've been able to play word riot! I too was booted my first time into one of the harder rooms, but I learned how to play quickly and always had tons of fun!
Before I knew it, I was pressing "d" with the best of em
*sigh*
The only bad point (for some ppl) about the game was that it was so fast-paced that you either have to be a quick study (learn while playing the game) *or* look up how to write the different clues online, (on your own time.) This wasn't a huge problem for me, but I could see how some ppl wouldn't like that aspect. But if pogo does bring it back, PLEASE learn how to use the different clues before venturing into a room!
---no abc's--- anyone?

RocknRollGirl

I played word riot when I first became a Club Member and I stunk at it.  I keep going back to the same room and before long everyone in the room was helping me out and even if I put something in backwords they were telling me how fast I learned the game.  I do not want to say that the people in the room and on my team were lying, but just a great bunch of friends that helped me learn the game the hard way and gave me praise while doing so.  I sure do hope they bring back word riot.
Bree

smiles29

Quote from: RocknRollGirl on January 26, 2005, 08:55:49 PM
I played word riot when I first became a Club Member and I stunk at it. I keep going back to the same room and before long everyone in the room was helping me out and even if I put something in backwords they were telling me how fast I learned the game. I do not want to say that the people in the room and on my team were lying, but just a great bunch of friends that helped me learn the game the hard way and gave me praise while doing so. I sure do hope they bring back word riot.
Bree

I have to agree with u. it took me about a week to learn the hard way. it is but it aint a hard game to learn. i could never get into the same room 2x. i found there r 4 ways to play. 1 - use abc.  2 - use for real clues.  3 - every other letter.  4 - spell word backwords.  i found that the 1st thing i did when entering a room after saying hello all i would ask which way are they playing.  i do have to admit 9 times outta 10 after letting room know i was new at the game, they were more than willing to help me learn the game - but by me being a real fast learner makes a world of difference.  ;).

bullsheet23

I played word riot for about 3 months.  Then I didn't log in for about 2 months and pogo changed every thing. :(.   I waited for a long time to find a game that was as good as word riot, but i did just recently find one.  :o :o  It's acctually more like win lose or draw, but it's a great game. If you liked word riot, why not go to www.isketch.net and see if you like the game too. O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview