Previous topic - Next topic

pspguy

i know i dont post much but here i go

if you go in panda game you will recive 500 tokens

pspguy

see this is why i don't post,no one answer back or say

Thank you :(

IndianLover

Awww  :-\ don't feel like that hun there is alot of good people on this sight. Ty for the infor. I also thought i saw that already somewhere else I could be wrong but maybe that why no one answered Keep your chin up  >:D

Jeffer

Don't take it hard.  All the forum members are trying to get their badges, so posting is slow (Unless they can't get into Pogo... :)).

Also, I'm going to guess you're post is going to get moved to the "General Pogo" forum.  PPP is not a club game.

And don't feel bad about that either... It's happened to a lot of us....

Thanks for the post O0

1euhlb

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: troy on February 01, 2005, 10:09:01 PM

Thank you Troy for the info I really do appreciate it.
Bree

IndianLover

Barbara is absolutely right and I would also like to thank everyone... You are all great. I personally missed out on glitches for the most part i joined late.. but i am sure that everyone who benefited from them thank you. And yes we should say "Thanks" more often  ::)

mtmg

Yes  TROY Thank You A Million times.  After I read the post, I went like a bullet over there, even played a little you know just to make it look good, even though I don't know how the heck to play. BUT I DID NOT GET MY 500 TOKENS  Badges are nice, but to me tokens are equally good.  I  DO NOT use autos nor do I want to.  I think the playing field should be kept level (IMO)  I do however LOVE LOVE LOVE it when we are able to take advantage of a POGO mistake(Word-Jong shift+1,7 etc.  I do not condemn anyone that does the autos, I just happen to think that those of us that don't really deserve the badge more, I mean we actually played the game, not like a program playing it for you.

Helen

Thanks for the tip Troy, it was greatly appreciated. I went over and got mine. It says you can do it every day but so far it has only credited me with the tokens once. Oh well....

Helen

momoftwo

It only credited me once also.  Wonder why it says every day?

~Lisa

TYMCO

smiles29

Yes I was the 1st one to post about this and i posted it under pogo general discussion because it the game is a non-club game and it got no replies.  :'(

LustyPirateWench

First -Troy - thank you so much..

Second - nope - I ain't getting it every day....
....  suddenly pogo is my boyfriend...

LPW...

smiles29

Quote from: LustyPirateWench on February 04, 2005, 06:46:40 AM
First -Troy - thank you so much..

Second - nope - I ain't getting it every day....
.... suddenly pogo is my boyfriend...

LPW...

i dont want to start an arguement because this is a very mute subject and if someone can prove me wrong i will apologize.
Quote from: troy on February 01, 2005, 10:09:01 PM

here it seys that troy posted the messege at 12:09am on feb 2, 2005.  if u look in gneral pogo discussion section of this site, u will see that i posted this information at 3:15 pm on feb 1, 2005. ::)

smiles29

Quote from: Barbara on February 04, 2005, 01:31:01 PM
I believe by "First-Troy" she meant "First of all, Troy." You are right, this is a moot point. She could have also meant to list two thing:
(first) meaning number one point
(second) meaning number two point.....

oh ok. i didnt think of it that way lol i feel kinda silly now :-\

bob@pogopal

Smiles and Troy,

Thank you both for contributing to the forum.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview