This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cansata Timer Confused????????

Started by poolplayeer,

Previous topic - Next topic

poolplayeer

I have a question about the canasta timer?  I have played several players that have a 30sec timer set, if you run out of time they will not extend it win the game and get the rating,  I have also played these same players not extend it for them and they still win the game and get the rating.  How is this? 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

philinuk

ive had that problem also,no idea why it happens that way,seen people on chat tanting and raving calling the players who do this cheats then all hell breaks loose lol.i always extend 1st time to avoid this problem,but once have a score or move on to say the next round and u dont extend u get the win,no idea how the win goes to the other person at the start

smiles29

i to have been in that situation.  the way the win is determined is the hands r tallied as if the hand was over via meld out or run out of draw pile, and the score is done as usual.  the win goes to the team closet to 5000. i hope i explained it to where u understand.  8)

poolplayeer

nope even if I am ahead they still get the win if I dont extend the timer.

Dannon

I play canasta daily,
First off. If you do not extend someones timer YOU win the game and get the points.
They updated this, when it first came out the higher person got the points.
Second, just like the recent bingo problems, there are a few in canasta that have somthing to kill the timer in there favor.
Please look at peoples stats when you sit at a table.
NEVER sit at a table that allows watchers. (they double browse sometimes)

smiles29

Quote from: Barbara on February 03, 2005, 09:22:41 PM
I feel oogie when people watch me play anything. Why the heck would anyone want to watch a Pogo game in progress? I would imagine that it would be more exciting to watch paint dry.

chalk another one up for barbara.  thats another funny one. sometimes i like to watch a game to try to pick up pointers.  if it wasnt for being able to watch a persons cards i would have never learned how to play euker or pinocle.  but i do know what ur talking about and it is a shame that those few cheaters have to ruin for the beginners, yes u can learn from playing the bots but on some games i have found it easier to learn the strategy side of the game by watching other players while seeing the cards in their hand.

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Barbara on February 03, 2005, 09:22:41 PM
I feel oogie when people watch me play anything. Why the heck would anyone want to watch a Pogo game in progress? I would imagine that it would be more exciting to watch paint dry.

You are to funny, Mom....when I read what you wrote I laughed so hard I almost tinkled in my pants.  You are the best....... O0......keep those funnies coming.
Bree

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview