PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:26:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

No Pogo For Six Days

Started by Six,

Previous topic - Next topic

Six

Going on vacation in the morning, no lap top, so i'll be pogoless untill the 9th  :'(
If you get caught doing something blame the neighbors dog.  ::) ::) ::) :)  ;)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Buzzman

I don't know if I could go without PogoCheats for 6 days.  Much less Pogo.   ;)

I wish you the very best.

RocknRollGirl

I am also going on vacation for 8 days, but I hope to find a computer somewhere.  I will have to get my pogo fix somewhere.....LOL.  I will be gone from the 5th to the 14th of February, but I will still be cheering for the Eagles to win the SuperBowl and I am going to a party on that day with my friends that I am going to visit in Illinois.  I will miss you all, but will try and stay in touch.
Hugs and  :-*, to you all.
Bree

lilgreenfrog

Years ago, when I worked full-time, I complained about not having enough vacation time. The kids were small and the house was nuts, couldn't wait to get away from it all for a couple of weeks. Now my grown daughter has asked me to travel with her this month. I'm sitting here thinking, do I really wanna go and risk missing a weeks worth of badges? Boy, have my priorities changed. Geesh. Well, too bad there isn't an auto to win at slots in Vegas :::sigh:::Or, in the unfortunate event that I lose, I can't just run an auto to build my token..ummm dollar balance back up.
Peace

Homer

How old's your daughter? ??? I have 38 paid days to use this year. :P j/k

sasha

Quote from: Buzzman on February 02, 2005, 07:35:13 PM
I don't know if I could go without PogoCheats for 6 days.  Much less Pogo.   ;)

I wish you the very best.

lilgreenfrog

Quote from: Homer on February 03, 2005, 04:07:26 PM
How old's your daughter? ??? I have 38 paid days to use this year. :P j/k
::)
LOL..She is 21...and totally dangerous. Be afraid, be very afraid. I am, and I'm her mother. Actually, we're an "Ozzisque" type family. We have a bleepin good time no matter what the bleep we bleepin choose to bleepin do. I'm just hoping this little adventure she's planning won't include bail costs too. Do they have wireless connections in jail cells these days?

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview