Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Personal Challenge

Started by Ky.Family,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ky.Family

For some reason I can't do a Personal Challenge it puts to the badges I already have and this weeks challenges,is anyone else having this problem?Also any ideas on what I can do?

philinuk

does it say u completed a personal challenge??if u havent got 1 on main page just refresh yr screen,that may help

Ky.Family

Says to select a personal Challenge and when I do that it puts me to the Badge Albums for 2005.

Jeffer

You can always get in from the "Badge Central" page.  Just go to the year you want and pick it from there...

Ky.Family

I did that puts back to 2004.and when I click on 2005 still the same 2005 badge album

philinuk

try changing the year to 2003 or 2004 then click go,then should bring up the badge album for the year u have selected

Ky.Family

Thank You I have to do the ones from 2004 I guess they are not showing any for 2005 just the regular challenges for this week is all that is coming up.

philinuk

yvw,the only challenges for 2005 r the ones done so far as the weekly challenges,hopefully u can access yr 2003 as well.the only time challenges r updated for yr 2005 album is for the weekly challenges pogo doesnt add any extra.im glad we have all been able to help u

ajkpolo

Not sure if this is your problem ... but you can not do a 2005 challenge yet becuase you must wait (i think) its 35 days after the badge is first offered.  If this was not your confusion - then sorry.

Snarechick

I don't know if this is also your problem (had a few ask me in a room the other night)-  The 2005 book only shows the challenges that have been offered thus far, not the entire year.  Some of the newer Club Pogo members assumed that they put up the entire year's worth of challenges when the album comes out having not been around all that long to know otherwise.

Either way, good luck with your personal challenge! O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview