Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tube Runner

Started by Bunnie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunnie

I was just editing my favorites on pogo and noticed a game called "tube runner" of course it wont load.. never heard of it before.. is it new and just coming out? OH yeah....//http://I%20want%20lottso%20:'(

Lottso Please

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

touitsjesse

It's been out for a long time now, its not a token generator or allow any chat features, but the game is where you piece pieces of tube together to make one continuos tube to allow the ball to drop from top to bottom and continue on to many levels.The more tracks you complete the harder the tubes get...it can be a bit challenging but its fun, i guess.

Bunnie

No matter what I do, I just can't get tube runner to load on either one of my pcs  :'( I can play all the rest of the games on pogo .. Sigh.. thought it would get me through until lottso comes out  :'(

Lottso

Bashfulazzbaby

I do believe tube runner is longer available on pogo. I dont know why it is still there in the list. I have tried and can not get it to load so you are not alone on that.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Motley

Adacia

I'm a die hard pac man fan and funny you brought it up. I haven't played tube runner in several months. It's still on my favs list, but the only game that completely freezes my puter to having to restart it upon playing. The graphics are crazy and the game play is very slow until the game itself just stops. I'd love to play that again too, but doesn't seem worth the effort on my part to try.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview