Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pinochle ranks

Started by touitsjesse,

Previous topic - Next topic

touitsjesse

I just played the pinochle all night tryng to get to my next rank and usualy when i do this i advance 1 -3 ranks in like 4 hours, welllllll to my dismay i only got FOUR pinochles and was totaly displeased...so i thought id stand up and resit and AGAIN to my dismay it discredited me all what i got and now i have to redo it again as if i just sat down the night before....is there anyone NOT geting credit for thier pinochles or getting any more than me?

touitsjesse

nevermind, i waited like 5 minutes and went back in to try again and it instantly gave me my badge and new rank....geeze i hate pogo sometimes.

Commander_Powell

Quote from: touitsjesse on February 03, 2005, 05:58:05 AM
I just played the pinochle all night tryng to get to my next rank and usualy when i do this i advance 1 -3 ranks in like 4 hours, welllllll to my dismay i only got FOUR pinochles and was totaly displeased...so i thought id stand up and resit and AGAIN to my dismay it discredited me all what i got and now i have to redo it again as if i just sat down the night before....is there anyone NOT geting credit for thier pinochles or getting any more than me?

I'm guessing you are still low in the ranks.  Once you get to rank 30, you're looking at 200 pinochles for each new rank - You won't get even one rank in four hours...  ;D

BTW, for what it's worth (for anyone who didn't notice), Pogo has been behaving very 'Pogoish' on pinochle since the weekly challenge started.  As you play, it appears that you are not getting credit for you pinochles.  Once the game is over it keeps reseting the number you need for the next rank to what it was when you entered the room.  You have to leave the table, (and possibly the room - that's what I did), and start a new game at a new table to get the credit for all of the pinochles...

smiles29

Quote from: Barbara on February 03, 2005, 06:53:51 AM
"Pogoish?" I love that word. Is it the opposit of "pogorific?"

that is my best guestimate.  sounds like a plan to me.
i have been having major problems with pogo pinochle too. my game play will go just fine till i get a pinochle then i will get booted then it will take me almost 20 minutes to get back in. i have been having this problem for over a week now. this is the only game ive been having probs with. that is very POGOISH in my opinion. i tell u what pogo has not been very pogorific in the last week to me just very POGOISH! >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Adacia

I finally got my master badge :D and am giving it a break for a week. I'm only starting rank 32 so have a ways to go for the final two. Good time being badge week. My pinochles get reset each game till I refresh. I swear if it weren't for the nooks and crannies I'd think I was on the wrong pogo  :o

Commander_Powell

Quote from: Adacia on February 04, 2005, 12:13:17 AM
   I finally got my master badge :D and am giving it a break for a week. I'm only starting rank 32 so have a ways to go for the final two. Good time being badge week. My pinochles get reset each game till I refresh. I swear if it weren't for the nooks and crannies I'd think I was on the wrong pogo  :o

Congratulations, and welcome to the "master pinochle club".  Wear it well.  I can honestly say that I have never seen anyone else displaying the master badge, even though I know that there are others out there that have it...

Adacia

Tysvm ..... It was a chore to get and I haven't been so proud of a badge since the tri peaks jaguar. I earned that one early on. I just made Z13 on www and the golden carrot is the only badge I would display b4 master pin.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Congrats I just learned how to play pinochle and i still have no clue what a pinochle is so if someone could explain it that would be great.  But it is ok because i got the weekly badge and that is good enough for me right know 8) ;)

FlippantOne

Basically what the issue was is that it would register in your profile, but just not on the board until you refreshed, seems to be ok now though.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview