Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help with Spider Solitaire

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess

The game has worked fine for me since it started until last night!  In fact, I even got 5 games toward my badge yesterday and then all of a sudden last night, every time I try to play I get this error message:
The game applet encountered one or more errors downloading images from our servers.

This could be due to other software running on your computer; temporary problems with our network, the internet, or your network connection; temporary problems with our server, or an error in our game; or insufficient memory available on your computer.

How to Fix the Problem:

All Computer Types
There may be some software running on your computer that is preventing the game from downloading images that it needs in order to run properly. This software could be an ad blocker, firewall, anti-virus or some other Internet Security program. Try disabling or configuring this software not to interfere with Pogo's games.

Try loading the game again; if the problem was a rare network error, it is unlikely to happen again.

Try loading the game again at a later time; if we were experiencing problems with our network or servers, we may have fixed them.

Try loading our game with no other applications running. Each application uses up some of your computer's memory.
I have tried everything to fix it that they suggest but nothing is working and the problem continues today.  Do any of you have any suggestions for me?  I have cleared my temporary internet files also. 
Any help is appreciated!  Thanks!

princess

OH one more thing, all the other games that I want to play work so it's not a pogo-wide problem, just Spider Solitaire. 

Shoopow

I can't even get Spider Solitaire to load.  It just acts like its loading and it never does.  Thought it was just me.  I have not gotten any error message either.  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview