Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pinochole

Started by skrss,

Previous topic - Next topic

skrss

I am trying to earn a badge in Grand Award.I have been keeping track og my pinochle melds and when I check my stats, I have decreased, as it should, or I have   "increased"    my 2 or 3 points. By my counts I should be  at the top  of the 7th Rank. Yet I am still in the 5th. It has gone from 17 to 15 to 17 down to
14, then to 10, 7,5, and back up to 7 again. And this was just now. I have rebooted, degragged, and did a clean up also. Any ideas as to what i should do.  Thank-you Skrss

Homer

Some people were having problems getting credited with their pinochles but once you leave the room and come back you would get credited witht them again. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

skrss

Quote from: Homer on February 05, 2005, 07:37:14 AM
Some people were having problems getting credited with their pinochles but once you leave the room and come back you would get credited witht them again. ;)
I printed out my ratings. and it says I have a total of 59 pinocles. But I am stiill on Rank 5. and says I still need 3 more to win next rank. From what I can see in the rankings, I should be ending  Rank 6 .Thank -you for getting back to me.
Skrss :(
:-\  :-\

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview