Main Menu

Updated Programs and Registration codes

Started by Scarlett,

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlett

Message Deleted

bob@pogopal

Scarlett,

We do not change registration codes for new releases of the same product. If your registration code has changes, that suggests to me that you reformatted your hard-drive or performed some other maintenance to your computer which changed it significantly.

JongBot and SpeedJongBot were different products. Are you confusing those by any chance?

bob@pogopal

I'll have to let Oscar field this one, because I have not heard anything about changing registration codes or passwords for JongBot.

Buzzman

I've had this same problem with SpiderFighter. I bought it and the program worked fine except that I had the set the speed to "2" to get it to work for anything longer than 3 games. I downloaded the newer version thinking it would help and I get a message stating that I need to register it.  About two weeks ago I floated an email to the BadgeHelp guys with no response.  That might have been my fault in how I sent the email. I just replied to the reg code email they sent and added an explanation to the problem and the new code.

Which brings me to a request.  SpiderFighter has no "Report a problem" button or menu item.  Not a complaint, just a request.

LustyPirateWench

Quote from: maxraven on January 30, 2005, 05:49:33 PM
Buzzman: They are NOT the "New York Giants"...they have been playing in New Jersey for over 20 years but are too embarrassed to change their names to the Jersey Giants (not to mention that their playing at all is an embarrassment).

ROFLMAO....

LPW...
Da One from Da Bronx (who's bombers played well but like children this year).

My fav tee shirt :

FRONT : Yankee's Logo - THIS IS YOUR BRAIN...

BACK : Met's Logo - THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGS...

Buzzman

And they still call them the New York Jets also.  Plus a true fan sticks with the team even when they suck.  Unlike all of the "bandwagoners" who jump on the team that's winning.

Scarlett

Okay Badgehelp.  I copied and pasted those two pages and sent them to you guys about my MM update and Jongbot4.  I'm sorry to sound like a pain but I haven't reformatted I just downloaded the update for Jigsaw and it had no problem with the registration thing.   Without being rude with the information I have sent is there anyway to match it up in your paypal records?   Since I paid that way I thought it might be easier to locate my it with the email information I sent.   Thank you for your time and patience in this matter.  If I need to buy another registration let me know and I can just use the versions I still have on my computer.  I just thought the update was part of it, but as I know I'm wrong a lot.
Thank you. :-[

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Scarlett

Okay I did all that. Thanks maybe I did it right this time:) :D

Homer

sasha

Quote from: Buzzman on January 30, 2005, 05:46:16 PM
I've had this same problem with SpiderFighter. I bought it and the program worked fine except that I had the set the speed to "2" to get it to work for anything longer than 3 games. I downloaded the newer version thinking it would help and I get a message stating that I need to register it.  About two weeks ago I floated an email to the BadgeHelp guys with no response.  That might have been my fault in how I sent the email. I just replied to the reg code email they sent and added an explanation to the problem and the new code.

Which brings me to a request.  SpiderFighter has no "Report a problem" button or menu item.  Not a complaint, just a request.

Buzzman

Sasha, thank you for the re-post but the link Homer posted (Thank you Homer) did the trick.  The "Report a Problem" button I would still like to have.

Homer

Scarlett

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview