Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detective

Started by RiceBaby,

Previous topic - Next topic

RiceBaby

I've been trying to run the auto for Jigsaw Detective.  It starts out fine.  It gets as far as separating the pieces for the border into 4 piles.  When it starts to put them together it starts cycling through one pile.  It's putting the wrong pieces in the wrong pile.  Is there something wrong with the auto or is something I'm doing wrong?  Thanks! ???

Mayhem

Sounds like auto is running too fast on your computer .. make sure you using the latest version (the one with 10 speed settings).

Bring that sliderbar all the way to "slow" and see what happens then.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

RocknRollGirl

Mayhem, I have some questions for you for the 2nd Jigsaw Detector.  First thanks for the upgrade and I really do appreciate all the work that all of you put in the get these autos out for us.  Can you please tell me what this means....P4 2.4 it will do a puzzle in 1:30 and on my p3 733 it takes approx 5-7 min to solve a puzzle?   I got it off of the web site and have followed everything you said to do, but it is still not solving my puzzles.  All it does is gather up all the pieces on the board to the right hand corner and then it brings them to the middle of the table.  I do not touch the mouse and nothing else is open and I wait patiently like you tell me too, but after and hour and a half or more it is has not done anything else.  I know you like to know things about the computer I have so I am going to try and tell you as much information as I have on it.
I am running Windows XP, 128MB Ram, IE 6.0 and am not sure what else you would want.  If you let me know I will ask my dad or brother what else I have on my PC since they are the ones that take care of it for me.  Again thank you for all of you help.
Bree

RiceBaby

What's sad is I tried to slow it down...just not all the way...I feel dumb.   :D  Thank you so much! O0

Iceman007

I have that same problem rice.Turning it down all the way to slow didn't help mine :(.Hope you have better luck than me.Anyone else that might know why it is not working.I'm only running nortons n callwave as programs other than msn.Any help appreciated.

Jeffer

Also keep in mind you have to play the game on "Medium" difficulty.  It won't work on "Easy" or "Hard".

Iceman007

Ty Jeff.Had it on medium difficulty.It still runs after 30 min.I know my computer isn't that slow.P4,512 mb,80gb,ie,etc on the other stuff homer refers too.

RR007

I upgraded my pc and downloaded ms java , and jigsaw works great, only glich i run into is when I try to stop the game. But i can live with that. Now I will try to get it to work on my pc. i down loaded ms java from this site but but now i can't find it please tell me where i can get the down load again
thanks so much

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

IndianLover

which java is better? i had the msJava and then got the sun java? I figured that is pretty much why the auto won't help me? Is there alot of programs (autos) that run only with the msjava.. for future reference. And if i had it on my puter before i did the sun java download is there a say to use the msjava for the auto and then switch back?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview