Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PATS WIN!!!!

Started by fuzzyferrets,

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzyferrets

XoftSpywareScan

Yup! and there the first dynasty of he 21st Centry!!! ss Homer that the Eagles lost  ???.

Homer

That's ok. We have one of the younger teams in the league with 15 million dollars under the cap next year.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

XoftSpywareScan

;D yeah but New England will win next year too !!! I can feel it lmao  8) :P

pogoluvr

:D  :D  :D  :D  :P  :P  :P  :P  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0    WTG  PATS

fuzzyferrets

that would be cool if they did it 3 years in a row

Lionshead2000

Douglas

Quote from: XoftSpywareScan on February 06, 2005, 07:24:20 PM;D yeah but New England will win next year too !!! I can feel it lmao 8) :P
Odds are against them of doing that.  :)  I'd be happy if they did, though.  Whooooooooo Patsies!  GO!

XoftSpywareScan

IndianLover

Actually Xoft, i am personally a Giants fan, but I am not far from new england area and my family over there like them so i rooted for them

phxgurl

Homer

Isn't it amazing how many people are Patriots fans after they win. I don't recall many people declaring their allegiance prior to the game.

IndianLover

I haven't been a member for 4 months yet, but i did say i was rooting for pats under my superbowl prediction topic  8)

Kelly

I am so proud of the Eagles...... they fought hard ......and now that they have gotten a taste you can bet your butt they will be back!!

Douglas

Quote from: Homer on February 06, 2005, 07:40:24 PMIsn't it amazing how many people are Patriots fans after they win. I don't recall many people declaring their allegiance prior to the game.
Homer, I've been a Pats/Sox fan since moving to Massachusetts in 1999.  Got the clothes and hats to prove it (well worn, mind ya).  Need me to attach proof?  :P

Homer

Douglas my brain is scrambled right now if you know what I mean. I believe you if you send me some Boston Baked Beans.

Douglas

Chances are that you're closer than I am, lmao.  Moved down to Hotlanta in July.  Bob and Barb can verify my authenticity as a New Englander.... I picked up the dialect, and it's somewhat discernable when I'm on the phone.  ::sighs::

Betty Boop

now we just need some honey and biscuits and we would be in business ;D

Helen

Personally, I didn't care who won today, I just wanted to see a good game and a good game it was.
I'm a die-hard Browns fan  :'( :'( :'( :'( but have players in the league that I like and will cheer for those teams when they play. I actually started out cheering for the Eagles because I've always like Randall Cunningham and Ron Jaworski. But then....when I saw Terrell Owens and his antics on the field, I quickly started cheering for the Pats. When it comes down to Super Bowl and your team is home watching, people always pick a favorite and I think that is where all the Pats fans started showing up. It's understandable. Anyhow, after the Pro Bowl, I'll go into football withdrawal and believe me, it's not a pretty sight. I live for my Sunday football.

Helen

Motley

Oh boy, dare I say I like the Patriots now?   :)  I only liked them because as a kid my mother did and she still does, she grew up in Cushman, MA (outside Amherst).  My father is a Bills fan (says he'd root for the Giants if they actually played in NY), so I like them too.  I like to stay out of the who is the better team discussions because I know my mom is right, she always seems to be.  As for favorite teams, I normally go NY since I live there (upstate and not near Albany, try near Canada, I get a little upset at people who assume I live near Albany, it's like the rest of NY doesn't exist).   ;D  So for future predictions in any sports, I like the Knicks (sometimes I get embarrassed to  say that out loud), the Yankees and the Red Sox (once again need to keep peace in the family), the Sabres and the Rangers.  If you want to throw in Nascar I was always a Earnhardt Sr and R. Wallace fan, right now I'm still deciding whether or not I"m going to go with Earnhardt Jr, I guess I'll wait and see and make that decision when Rusty retires. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview