Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PATS WIN!!!!

Started by fuzzyferrets,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

I watched the entire game never took my eyes off the bigscreen (hehehe) and I don't inderstand what antics Owens did?
He performed excellent even got comments from the guys  (terry,howie,etc.) afterwards on how great he was...just a commendable job by Owens and the whole team! The Eagles have always had nothing but CLASS and dignity!! I do however remember some pushing n shoving from the other team during the game,which they are a good team but I feel doing that especially when they were in the lead was a bad-show on the Pats part but hey that's just my opinion. By the way the Eagles fans down in Jacksonville out numbered the Pats fans 4 to 1.....awesome!!
I think the city of Philly is disappointed but also feeling proud at the same time.....I mean what an incredible effort by the Eagles they never gave up and only came away short by 3 points....they deserved to be there they proved that much and by God they WILL be back......anyone remember how many times Buffalo went before they finally won???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview