This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Pogo Cop played Pinochle with me!

Started by Punkywilma,

Previous topic - Next topic

Punkywilma

I was happily in Pinochle trying out the double browser thing that I learned here, and guess who joins?  <Admin Edit: misleading s/n deleted> :o
I about died, check out the profile and tell me if you think its real.  Gulp.  Needless to say I could hardly breathe and did not win on purpose!!

My question is, can Pogo detect a double browser, or was I just incredibly unlucky with my first attempt, OR is he/she not really a Club Pogo person?

Thanks

<Admin Note: The forum prohibits the posting of other users' Pogo screen names; although, the forum tolerates the posting of Pogo officials' screen names. It appears this individual wants people to think their s/n is an official Pogo s/n when it is not; otherwise, the normal consequences would apply.>

philinuk

dont think u need to be worried,if it was a staff member they would of had a pogo police badge or staff,this person has neither,so dont panic

fuzzyferrets

yes thats true they would have some kind of pogo staff badge and i dont think double browering can be dectected you just have to play wisely

fuzzyferrets

this profile wouldnt be someone that really worked for them

Relationship: private

Interests: I WORK FOR POGO.

Favorite Saying: CLUB POGO

More about me: PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT POGO.

bob@pogopal

Wilma,

No, they cannot detect a double browser.

Even though both browsers have the same IP number, they will use different port numbers. This is exactly the situation that would happen if two family members were using different computers hooked up to the same router with a DSL or cable modem--or what would happen if two AOL members were on the same proxy even if though they might be 1000 miles apart.

fuzzyferrets

yup thats how it is in my house i have 3 computers running throught a cable router and we all have the same isp address

MikeBe9

I've just checked this guys profile out and he has all the crap about working for Pogo but he hasn't got a Pogo Staff badge so my guess is that he doesn't work and has nothing to do with Pogo whatsoever!