This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw has 3 more cases out

Started by Bworms1980,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bworms1980

3 new cases are out in jigsaw, March, April, May. I wonder if were not gonna get anymore jigsaw cases til June?

blahblahblah

Do you suppose this is a glitch?  I wonder why they released these so early....

if anyone knows let me in on it, Thanks

;D

blahblahblah

I found the cases and have started to work on them, but just to double check i went to the game award badge book to see if they had added the badges there, and there are no new additions, so I am wondering will i receive a badge when i complete a new case....if anyone gets done with March let me know.....

Amanda  ;)

IndianLover

Yes blah i did the same thing, so i wonder by finishing them if we even gonna get the credit

BeetahCheetah

i found the badges for them.. lets hope they let us get them... let us know if someone gets credit for them... my avatar is the badge for the cat one btw  :P

IndianLover

Wish i could let you know but will take awhile for me since the download program has a brain fart for me and won't run correctly makes me sad

touitsjesse

NO..YOU DO NOT GET THE BADGE...GRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!

I just spent almost 3 hours playing and i completed it and it did not give me my badge.

blahblahblah

OMG!!!!  So i guess i had better stop, Pogo must not have meant for these to be open.....Unless you almost finish them and then wait until March maybe then you can finish and get the badge....What to do, what to do!!!!!??????

>:(

touitsjesse

well i tell you what, i think i am going to send pogo a nice little letter asking why i did not get my badge.....stay tuned.

blahblahblah

I just sent them a letter asking if these are to be available and why the badges are not present in the game award book....lets see what happens with that also.......

Homer

I wonder if you solve everything but the last puzzle in each case if it will carry over to the challenges? That way you would only have to complete the last puzzle of each case. ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

JungleGinny

philinuk

id wait and see if pogo updates badges 2moro once new challenges start.im sure this is yet another pogo mess up :(.thank god they dont run the country lol

newfie

I had 3/4 of case 7 completed, went to pick the kid up from school, tried to get back in to complete, and cannot even get back in tehre,lol. That sucks!!!!

BeetahCheetah

JungleGinny

Bworms1980

Yeah we probably should do 95% of them and wait, cause i've already completed one with no badge. Somehow I doubt they will credit us with the badge. We should have learned from experience by now  ;D

newfie

Iws anyone else having problems being able to play this game. I can get into the game, but when i click on start game it freezes..

blahblahblah

I got a reply from pogo today about the missing badges for the March, April, and May cases, this is what they wrote.....

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have forwarded your report on to our development team so that they can investigate this. Thank you for your continued support of Pogo.

Happy Gaming!

And the answer to my question is?    THERE WAS NO ANSWER TO WHY THE BADGES ARE NOT APPEARING!!!!!!!!   >:(

smiles29

i havent had any problems playing the game.  but thanks to this topic i found out that they were available and not handing out badges. so what i did was did 75% of case 7 (march) and 50% of case 8 (april).  i wont do anymore till i find out if badges will be out now or later.  plus i hope that it keeps my progress and not erase it coz it would b a shame to have done all that and have to start over.  i just thank the one who sed they werent handing out badges yet coz i would b really upset.  >:D
ty agen for posting this info  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview