PlayBuddy
September 27, 2024, 11:13:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need help with DNS Server error and TCP/IP problem if anyone can help.

Started by Iceman007,

Previous topic - Next topic

Iceman007

I try and log onto AOL and get DNS Server unreachable or unavailable.Also Tcp/IP error.I tried using AOL Fix,but to no luck.Only started yesterday and don't know how to fix it.I also use MSN sometimes.Is it conflicting with AOL somehow? Also getting disconnected very few hours. >:(If someone can help it's appreciated . :)

Homer

From what I searched on google it appears to be a problem with your ISP. I'd call their technical support. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

smiles29

as far as the error message, i would suggest you call your ISP (internet service provider).  as far as getting disconnected every few hours, that is your isp. according to what isp you have will determine how long you go between disconnection. ie - yahoo is 6hrs, aol is 4 hrs, att is about 5-6 hrs. the only way to avoid getting disconnected every few hours, you need to go with dsl or cable.  i hope this helps some.  if not, i am sorry i tried.  ::)

Iceman007

Tyvm Homer and Smiles.I appreciate the help. O0 I think I'll buy Computers for dummies help book,lol.

smiles29

Quote from: Iceman007 on February 09, 2005, 10:25:30 AM
Tyvm Homer and Smiles.I appreciate the help. O0 I think I'll buy Computers for dummies help book,lol.

lorl that is a good one. hey let me know if it works so i can get one for my hubby.   ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview