This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What is up with pogo.....

Started by Dax,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dax

I keep getting booted... from every game I play.....Whats up with that anyone know why....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

smiles29

dont feel bad.  im in the same boat.  i have been having that problem on and off for the last week and a half.  i even went in to my temp folder and deleted all the pogo files and i am still having the same problem.  my cache is cleared out and as i play the games i am downloading all the newest versions of the game so my best guestimate is that it is a MAJOR pogo issue.   >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

gagaman

do you think this has anything to do with pogo.com installing Lottso? O0

IndianLover

i hear you guys frustration i couldn't play spider last night kept getting booted, and then tried finishing case 6 for hubby and got the dreadful "someone under you screen name" message  :( but i just chalk it up to it's a usually weds. problem, lets hope today better, last night when i was on there was approx. 298,000 people on pogo maybe their servers just can't handle the volume is that possible  :o

Motley

I finally got my Spider badge yesterday after realizing what was happening to me, maybe it might help some others if it is still happening.  When I'd join the "who's here" list, I'd notice that my token total and badge icon were not showing up, just my name, that's when I'd get kicked out of the the rooms.  So, I just kept hopping from room to room until my icon and token total showed up, when they finally did (10 rooms later), I was able to play all 10 games without being booted.   :)

irisheyesRsmiling

Hi all--I had the same problem today with spider--my SN would show and no badge and no tokens, and I got booted every time!! thanks--i will keep trying to go in different rooms tonight!  hagd!!!

;D O0
IrishEyesRsmiling

1Lone1

I've heard many people having probs getting booted on badge day in pogo - I must be lucky then - I was never booted - I run off of a small server - that might explain why i was never booted - Good luck to those who are having probs - they will be fixed soon.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview