Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Checkers Auto

Started by KMK92304,

Previous topic - Next topic

KMK92304

Is anyone else having a problem downloading the Checkers Auto? I keep getting an error message

:'(

KMK92304

KMK92304

Thanks anyway.. I will reboot and try again I guess.
;)

Kashmir6449

If you are trying for that Checkers badge, don't even worry about playing it with an auto.  Just play against the computer player and jump as many of your opponents pieces as easily as possible.  Don;'t get too bogged down in trying to win the game.  Just take the easy jumps, then hit RESIGN.  You will get credit for the number of jumps made, and the game will restart.

While there's nothing wrong with the auto, it spends too much time trying to win each game, which of course will slow your progress in trying to obtain this week's badge, since winning the game is not necessary for the badge.

IndianLover

Actually, i used  the auto on one persons for them, but then for my own i took the advice of someone in the forum that said bounce into a game finish and it gives you all the ones already there... this worked and i got bad very quickly that way. Just kept jumping into a game into progress, But the auto did work great also  O0

gooner123456

I'm having the same trouble so if you figure it out let me know as well plz.............. :'(

mlnmnd

i have downloaded auto checkers about a dozen times and still cant get it to work i dotn think i am doing anything wrong. i have used other cheats before. can someone help

KMK92304

I can download it but it won't run, I get Error 001.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview