This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help, Please

Started by eajcfoots,

Previous topic - Next topic

eajcfoots

We signed out of the club pogo account around 4:30pm pacific time and the acount was just fine, when we came back home like in a hour, it was all messed up..kept kickin us off the games, and i noticied that the tokens where all gone..so some1 said in the room that it was just pogo messing up, and the tokens will be back in a bit and to restart puter we did and its still messing up and no tokens still. Now its 2:30am pacific time and its still messing up and still no tokens. I emailed pogo and am still waiting for a response from them. This is very frustrtating.
                              thanks

Kelly

I have had the same thing happen to me when trying to get into pogo early in the morning.....try back later and everything should be ok.....I don't want to speculate on what might be the cause of it...but I can say that when I tryed back later in the day everything was fine.....hope this helps you  :)

IndianLover

Pogo unfor. i noticed is having alot of issues just like at night in spider you badge or tokens don't get displayed.. not happening to everyone but did me, then got the famous pogo boot. Just another glitch that pogo needs to fix. It should be fine soon or at least lets hopeĀ  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview