This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Whomp Questions

Started by ~Dazz~,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Dazz~

I read in the forum that at a certain point you have to play on hard to get the golden carrot badge. Is this only on the very last rank or before? Does it matter if you play on easy & medium before you have to switch to the hard setting? Thanx to all for any info you may have on this.

smiles29

what it is, is that once u reach a certain point, u will advance extremely slowly - 0.01% on easy and 0.1% on medium.  then at a certain point after that u will advance at 0.001% on easy and 0.01% on medium and u will get a window come up at both points that says u cant advace unless u play at a harder level.  but u will still advance just at a turtles pace.  hope this helps.

~Dazz~

Kashmir6449

Dazz,

Here's a tip for ya.  If you are not using an auto, simply play every game on HARD level, but only until the gopher eats the first vegetable.  When he does that, hit NEW GAME or TAKE SCORE.  If you hit NEW GAME, the game will restart but you will still get credit for completing the puzzle.  If you hit TAKE SCORE, you will get credit for completing the puzzle, but you will then move on to the bonus round, which doesn't contribute anything to your rank progress.

Hope that helps!

smiles29

you are sooooo welcome dazz. im glad i could help. i feel special now i have been able to give to some1 else a little of what i have gotten from everyone else here.  :) ;) :D ;D ??? :-* O0

~Dazz~

Thanks so much to everyone who gave me all the great advice. U guys are the best!    O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview