This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WWW Zuchini

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Can someone tell me when you get the badge for WWW is it when you become a zuchini or after you are done..

Thanks ???

bob@pogopal

As I recall, it comes at or after Zuchini level 20. If you are not at the zuchini level, you have  a loooooonnnnnnnnggggggg way to go.

masey97

I got it at start of z20(didn't need to finish level 20 to get it) ;D O0

rhino

I am at level 26..Zuchinni and didnt get a thing yet. Can someone explain??

DONSTAR

It should only be 20 zucc. levels, but you have to be playing on the hard level.  Hope this helps!

rhino

ah i dont know what the heck i am doing. It has been on hard since the beginning so i dont know. Now i have to go to the end to get whatever badge there is...if there is one.

rhino

Ok i am kind of confused. In your section on word whomp whackdown it has 26 Zuchinni + Badge. Am i looking at the wrong thing??

touitsjesse

You have 20 levels of the zuchini....when youget to the 20th level, than you recieve your badge...look at your zuchini at the top of the screen, across the zuchini you should see a level..thats the level 20 you need to get.i believe the final rank you are tryng to achieve here in rank 45.

rhino

Thank you very much...now i understand!! I guess i shouldnt have asked..now i am depressed that i have to play that much longer.

hellokitty

why do you have to play on hard  will i not get my badge if i play on med cause that would sux lol

touitsjesse

yeah if you play easy you progress like .00000000001% each game.....just kidding but you get our point?

rhino

Thank you very much for all the input. I was getting a headache trying to think of what the heck i did wrong. I appreciate it highly.

blahblahblah

it took me quite a while to reach the last zuchini rank, so i wish you all the best.....

touitsjesse

well its true isnt it?....i found you progress almost like nothing on easy, but like 1-2% on hard..so i thought..also popfu is like that when you get up there in rank.

smiles29

Quote from: touitsjesse on February 12, 2005, 10:42:54 PM
well its true isnt it?....i found you progress almost like nothing on easy, but like 1-2% on hard..so i thought..also popfu is like that when you get up there in rank.

yes, sadly popfu is the exact same way.

nchillbilly

Was it just me or did Zucchini level 12 and 18 seem to take a longer time to complete....Once i got past Zucchini 18 the rest was easy and seems to go quicker...I wish everyone still playing this game tons of good luck :) O0

Adacia

Aww, they sure did. I forgot all about that Barbara. And I do love that game. It introduced me to words such as ictus, aegis and yegg. ;D   Yes, I'm a bit slow at times, but I swear I have never heard of a yegg. Going to grade school in Mississippi gives me an excuse lol.

Thunder

just made it to yam, i didnt think i was ever going to get away from that xtra crispy celery. please someone  encourage me and tell me it gets a little faster from now on.  when i use the auto i keep the settings on miss 1 and 2 second pase and i stop it now and then so i lose a few games cause i am scared someone will know i use the auto. is the settings i am useing ok or should i set it diffrent and i am playing on hard.   jennie

Thunder

ok ty i am very sad to hear it gets worst.  :-[

pickled_toast

Your rank moves quicker if you dont eat the last carrot? How much of a difference does it make?

xtra crispy celery did take forever.. like 1.25- 1.5% on hard, now yam is about 3% on hard. The xtra crispy was really a downer to do!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview