Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

spider solitaire

Started by infisher_2003,

Previous topic - Next topic

infisher_2003

i tried the spider solitaire it ran 3 games on easy ..which it never finished either one and then a message comes up everytime now now saying i have to register.anyone else got this prob.

pogoluvr

I have the same thing happening to me.......but it is new....... O0

I am a newbie.......I LOVE THIS SITE !!!!!!!!!

yoyo

just tryed it and i ran 4 games i won 2 out of 4 50% not bad

and i dident get no message  :o

Mayhem

thats weird

I ran it for atleast 8 games straight and it won every one ...
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

infisher_2003

i just tried it again and i get the same message to register. maybe oscar will fix it.

infisher_2003

any news on this fix.i cant play it or pay for it if it dont work.. keep up the good work.

smiles29

i have downloaded the trial version and it runs great!  O0 to all the programmers.  but i do have one ? how do i get it to run on any other level but easy?  i dont want all the badges in one day but i would like to get at least 1 by b4 i die.  can u help me figure out how to get it run at a higher level - something other than easy? or am i expecting too much?  i tyvm in advance for your assistance.

Homer

It only runs on easy currently. You will have to wait for the next update for the other settings. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

smiles29

ok tyvm homer. that is what i was afraid of. im just gald there is an auto for the game coz i really dont care for it much. :(

1euhlb

I cannot get it to work either it says Landmark not found will not run at all, not sure of the problem..

Gl BLHUE!

Jinx55

Personally I have found Spider Solitaire quite easy-(on the 'easy' level)-it works similar to Freecell-almost every game is winable, just takes a lot of moves and patience. Out of 20, first playing the game I found only 1 that I couldn't win-Just the facts-don't want to appear a braggart :-X Good Luck to Everyone :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview