Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WWW Zuchini

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyMystik

Maybe I'm a moron (okay, my fiancee says I am), but, what setting do I use to not get to the speed round? On MM, i have it set to miss every 1 (that means, 1 word a game, right?), but it still goes to the speed round.

Can someone explain in plain English for a poor, helpless, confused blonde chick?

Thanks!

LadyMystik

Quote from: Barbara on February 13, 2005, 05:09:28 PM
There is no setting on Mole Miner to avoid the speed round, sorry.

Alright. I'm not a moron! Thanks!!!

Adacia

I didn't do the % math, but trust me it moves quicker. I got my stats reset in the middle of 18th rank z the first time. I remember 13th z seemed like forever and three days. Now that I am on 14th z for a second time around, I finished 13th in two looooong days opposed to the month it took before.
 It doesn't make a huge difference, but does go faster. I have gold carrot hopes and that comes from the wonderful people here that inspired me to play www over. The first time around, I had no idea about the glitch as many of us didn't. Maybe glitch isn't the word for it, but trick in a sense.
 I wish any1 the best of luck getting the badge. It's not hard, just time consuming as ****.
Just kick back, turn the lights low, put on some relaxing tunes (such as Enigma or Enya) ... my opinion lol, and whomp like ****. Let the gophers have that last carrot. They gotta eat too :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview