PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:46:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Stalkers

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

Well, this subject speaks for itself. My last stalker finally gave up I think, but have inherited a new one. This latest one isn't rude or anything more than annoying as ****. If I wanted some1 to follow me everywhere I'd buy a cute little puppy.
    I could turn off my chat though don't want to feel I have to. I'm sure this has been discussed here before and sorry if this is an old conversation piece. It's just annoying and don't see pogo being of much help if the stalker isn't verbally harrassing.
    I've got one that follows me to every room begging for help on the master pinochle badge. I don't know which part of 'no' this person doesn't understand. The other just follows me everywhere and chats like he hasn't a lick of sense. He gets crazy with the emoticons and usually ends up annoying the entire chat room.
    I sure do wish pogo would come up with a solution to this one day soon. I'm sure you guys here have some horror stories on this matter as well. Would any of you happen to have any suggestions? Thx and hagn

Buzzman

Isn't there a mute button? I will not help the name from popping up but it keeps the text down to a minimum.

Douglas

One of the things that Pogo MUST do is add an "Ignore User" or "Block User" list.  They already have the tools in place for a buddy list, it would NOT be that hard to do the other item.  AOL's got it, MSN's got it, even IRC has it, why not Pogo?

I would suggest that everyone write to Pogo using their help system to suggest this.

Adacia

Thx for the tips and info. I tend to forget about the mute button. I do hope by using it this person will also be unable to constantly try and private me. It's not earth shattering though it is distracting as all get out.
    I have and will again write pogo on this matter. I suppose the only real way to keep unwanted players from bothering you is to keep bothering pogo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview