PlayBuddy
July 13, 2024, 04:15:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 80 disco balls or disco ball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Best mouse???

Started by beanie,

Previous topic - Next topic

beanie

Just wondering - what is the best mouse to have-  i now have a microsoft optical mouse but its not much better than the logictech one i just got rid of.  The mouse sets still the cursors runs off by itself - sometimes causing me to accidentally log off  >:(  Please help.  All opinions and advice is greatly appreciated.  Thanks to all responsible for this website-  it is absolutely terrific.  You guys are the greatest-  I have learned sooooo much in here.

Luv to all,
beanie  O0

Mayhem

I highly recommend the Logitech MX510 mouse.

From the website :

This breakthrough 800-dpi sensor now captures an incredible 5.8 megapixels every second and is able to track up to 15 Gs of acceleration. So you get instant response to your fastest movements, with no lag.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/CA/EN,CRID=2142,CONTENTID=8070

Much better than anything Microsoft (or anyone else) has to offer. It's a really comfortable mouse to use.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

The one that doesn't get caught in the trap? :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

beanie

Thank you all so much- great information guys... Homer you are too much  ;D

Bunnie

SPeaking of mices.. lol.. I have a cordless opitcal.. works great.. love it.. it is a microsoft wireless optical 2.0 (intellipoint) only probably I have is .. I shut my pc off every night before I go to bed... the mouse is still in action.. you can see the little red light flashing all the time.. its eating batteries big time... I called tech.. told me to take the batteries out at night.. :P Yeah.. gonna get right on that night after night after night with 2 pcs running the same mouse. Homer.. any suggestions besides feeding it to the cat?

Homer

I don't have a cordless mouse but does it have an on/off switch perhaps? ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

starbabydoll75

Those are some great suggestions. I am glad you asked that question.I have had the same mouse for 5 years. I like it but my husband doesn't. My kids really don't either. It is one of the Logitech marble roller ball type. It is best for the PC games that I have bought. I did buy a kensington keyboard and mouse but the mouse was always messing up. Keyboard works great.

momoftwo

Bunnie, I am so glad you posted about your mouse flashing all night.  Mine does the same thing.  Drives me nuts.  I just thought mine was faulty.  I only take the batteries out if I know I won't be turning the computer on for a few days.  What a pain in the arse.  Not to mention expensive. 

Bunnie

Momofone.. try watching a really scary movie.. not sleep good at night, have nightmares about weird stuff then come down stairs in the dark and see your mouse flashing... like omg. yeah.. ok... over tired here.. lol

momoftwo

OMG, that was too funny.  I figured mine was possessed.  Or that I bought yet another frickin' thing that doesn't work right.  Just glad to know it's not only me.  tee hee hee   ;D

smiles29

same here.  i have one of those wireless optical mouses for my laptop.  its okay but like most of u have sed it has its issues and i thought it was just me and another faulty piece of equipment.  mine has the red light that flashes constantly - with no on off switch homer, it has a brief second delay when i move it after letting it sit for a second, and when not using it for a few, it likes to move on its own.  i thought i was seeing things untill i asked my hubby if he saw it too.  he said "well arent u movin it" , i laughed and sed no, im using an auto and not touchin the mouse see (and raised both hands in the air to prove it).  other than those issues, i love my cordless optical mouse.   8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview